Dexter

Leriel

Dexter

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:38 am

We are already broadcasting the 4th season of the series about Dexter Morgane, a blood pathologist who is a serial killer after hours. The first 2 seasons were suspenseful and were definitely new to the series. In the third, Dexter has softened terribly, he has become a bit of a lost lamb, but the new season makes up for the weaker third season. It's even better than the first two seasons.

Are you watching? What are your impressions of this series?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Veldrin

Dexter

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:08 am

I watched was broadcast on TVN. As for me, the series is not bad, and to be honest, you are right with this suspense. On top of that, his sick rules ... "He doesn't kill women and children." In addition, a sexy policeman from our murderer's workplace. Does anyone know when the next season will be broadcast on TVN? I enjoyed the episodes with ... the ice cream man the most, if I remember correctly it must have been something like that at the end of the season ...
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Pensmug

Dexter

Post by Pensmug » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:58 am

He kills women, his first victim was even a woman.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

fabulousfreesia

Dexter

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:04 am

I recently finished watching the third series. It goes without saying that it was Dexter's weakest season. I will slowly start watching the fourth series at some slow pace. This series is not very suitable for wholesale viewing. One episode per week is a perfect solution in this case;) Overall, I'm not that fascinated with this series. In fact, I do not rank Dexter in my series at all. It's such a series that you are, it's fun to watch, and when it ends, nothing will be missing in my life: mrgreen:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Devil Baby

Dexter

Post by Devil Baby » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:21 am

I also think that the 4th season is better than the 2nd and 3rd season so far. The final episodes seem to be a bit more chaotic, but that's okay with me.
Besides, it gets really scary at times, I haven't felt the thrill of Dexter visiting the murderer's family on Thanksgiving.
Everything seems to be pretty screwed up, but to the benefit of the show.
Sell your soul

Perv

Dexter

Post by Perv » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:55 am

the finale is crushing, I read on the net that it would be like that and when Dex returned home I thought it was rubbish on the springs but I was wrong ... MASACRE! and waiting for more ...
It's so good being bad

Onirke

Dexter

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:56 am

Those people who do this series have a lot of bumble on them. And my guess was true that Season 4 would be the best season of all. :)
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Irakhash

Dexter

Post by Irakhash » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:13 am

I will add from myself that during Christmas I did a three-season marathon and 3 is not the worst, even better than the second one would seem ... It's really hard to say because there are great threads in all of them and a little worse, the best judgment is to say that the series keeps the occupations **** high and even.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.