War... war never changes

Gor

War... war never changes

Post by Gor » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:03 pm

Shit, I haven't unlocked the Gannon Mission so far, but my niggas hummed about some Enclave survivors: P. But Boone's last stand is just a chunky trv, like a western classic, and that seduced me in this form. Waaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Veldrin

War... war never changes

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 pm

Enclave? This is the group I just blew up? <proud>
I don't know what's wrong, but in both F1 and F2, the ending scrolls very quickly and I can't keep up with reading what, where and how. I know NCR has been content, slavery has fallen, Vault City has shut itself down on others, and in NR a religious group has seized power.
I wanted to finish F3 now, but you're tempting me to vegas.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Murin

War... war never changes

Post by Murin » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:18 pm

Go F3 first. Vegas is obviously better but you will appreciate it fully just by passing F3, which also has its advantages. Mostly awesome map and locations.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Leriel

War... war never changes

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:30 pm

I DIE ... SO THAT ... DEMOCRACY ... MAY ... LIVE

Playing "New Vegas" I begin to appreciate the "stand", seeing what the first of these is missing. Of course, it remains a better game all the time, but it has its shortcomings. "F3" outweighs the momentum and structuralism of presenting the world. A global map, unlike the local New Vegas roadmap. (these two things are missing in the second title the most) "New Vegas" dominates (and very significantly) in terms of the coherence and logic of the presented world and in terms of plot (both main and side). These two things are most important to me in any crpg, so they almost automatically knock out the predecessor. Not to mention the hopeless ease with which the "stand" is played;]

PS. Purely subjectively, I also miss a little vault atmosphere in "New Vegas", because in every part of the crypts so far they have always been the front of the game.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Onirke

War... war never changes

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:27 am

You have several crypts to visit in Vegas. Although only two have a specific climate: radioactive and with plants. It was enough for me there.
Another issue is the variety of tasks. 3 was able to surprise with something completely new, like in virtual reality or kidnapping by a UFO (although this addition was a bit too long, unlike PITT).
A and 3Dog (and the radio itself) smashes. It's a shame there aren't any catchy songs like that in Vegas.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Poison Ivy

War... war never changes

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:53 am

And I liked this screenwriters' treatment, removing crypts in the background of the game. Because how much can you? The mistake of a blind re-enactment was made by the creators of F3 when they served us a Super Mouth Invasion and an Enclave, and it came out a yawn.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Vataes

War... war never changes

Post by Vataes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:02 am

The songs could be long, but the DJs in Vegas are actually worse. Only the mutki radio can do this. It seems to me that the creators of Vegas neglected the issue of the radio as a whole, not just playlists, and it would be a pity that it would be one of those elements from F3 that would be worth developing.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Perv

War... war never changes

Post by Perv » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:37 am

I understand, does not mean I support.
In this specific sense, consent. I meant "no such catchy songs".
It's so good being bad

Kaikki

War... war never changes

Post by Kaikki » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:41 am

Okay, this one is catchy and damn when you support the guards in their fight against legionnaires and gangs.
But still it's a level below F3. It's a pity, because since I discovered the radio (I had it turned off the first time), I did not part with it for a step. And also 3Dog commenting on your achievements. Nice.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Triss Merigold

War... war never changes

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:10 am

I don't know ... The enclave one more time with "I am your president" was just fine. More irritating is the "great army of the Master's mutants". How much can it be?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.