Battlestar Galactica

Pensmug

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Pensmug » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 am

but the third season from episode to episode was worse and worse, I was pushing by force, maybe what will be and was a bum, no personal grudge but metaphysics and spirituality in BSG is very primitive, devoid of any sense and it irritates me if I am passionate about theology for preschoolers
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:18 am

I just started watching season 4 and ... well, I don't know. In fact, I have the impression that mainly religious threads remain. I will probably watch it until the end, but I feel something that I shouldn't be able to count on the level 1 of the season. And this one was sooooo tall.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Woland

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Woland » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:57 am

The first season and the opening few episodes of the second are definitely the best. Later, "this is not it anymore", however, turning a blind eye to some fictional issues of fictional nature is not bad, and great moments do happen. The fourth series is "driving down to the ground" with an embarrassing ending at the forefront.

Pensmug

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Pensmug » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:07 am

All in all, you should be surprised why only now.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:33 am

And I am after watching the miniseries for the second time. I don't remember the issue I saw for the first time. Was it divided into four episodes or two parts, as it is on Amazon.

In general, the beginning was a bit long for me. But it still makes a good impression. The fight, especially towards the end of the second part, was still exciting to watch. In addition, the miniseries barely reveal the secret. The biggest one, of course, is the content of the card that there are twelve Cylon models.

Now slowly but surely the first season. My wife won't let me watch more than one episode a day. :) After all, it's her series.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:59 am

Knowing how the show ends with a cosmic idiocy, not to mention its bottom level in season four, is quite effective in keeping me from repeating --_-

There will be a reeboot of "Battlestar Galactica". And since under the NBC banner, I can see it in black
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:51 pm

This reboot has been announced for a long time, for so long that I do not believe in its creation anymore. :)

As for "Battlestar ..." I prefer it to "Expansion", with all my sympathy for this second series, which I will be watching until the end. :) For one reason - "Battlestar ..." gives me more emotions, even now on the second watch, than "Expansion". I can see it today. I thought it would be worse, but after the first episode of the first season, "Battlestar ..." is leading. With all its flaws that I do not question (but also do not exaggerate: mrgreen :).
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Perv » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:14 pm

I'm in the second season. Six episodes and it's better than the first.
Even such a repetition session confirms my conviction that "BSG" is higher in my ranking than "Expansion" in that it evokes emotions. There were episodes where - although I know how everything will turn out - I struggled with the urge to watch the next one. Fortunately, the spouse watches and doses it so as not to overdo it and not fall into the thrust. I have never had it like this with "Expansion". Which, after all, I like and appreciate and will be watching until the end. But despite everything (and especially despite the plot flaws of "BSG"), it's not the same.
It's so good being bad

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:49 pm

And after the second season's rerun. No change when it comes to impressions. The series continues to rise. After the uneven miniseries came the first very good season, which at the end sped up with the expansion of mythology. The second season is even better than the first. The third, as I remember, is also up. I still have the end of the final episode with the cool theme of "All Along The Watchtower" in .mp3 So I can't wait to watch it.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Kaikki

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:28 pm

Remember well, season three is terrible shit.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.