Battlestar Galactica

Murin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Murin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 am

The public would have no choice but to acknowledge what they see.
Moore's solution is the worst possible. Shamelessly stupid, stretched, insulting the intelligence of the viewer.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:20 am

She would probably want an alternative ending.
The ending is ok, it doesn't offend my intelligence. :) Anyway, it's based more on emotions than iron logic, so you just expected something different.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:33 am

In such an arrangement, couldn't an alternative ending be made? Then everyone would have the version they dreamed of. --_-
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:07 pm

Well, I want a version in which the Cylon people, people from the colonies, and primitive indigenous people turn out to be our ancestors. And the nicknames of heroes are remembered as the names of the gods from mythology.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Devil Baby

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:46 pm

I am surprised by the estimate you have for this series. Personally, I bounced off him after Season 2 (not counting the pilot one), which I started watching while scrolling through the frames, and the main reason for that was simply dramatically piebald and clich�d dialogue lines. I associated them with books from Forgotten Realms. Besides, up to this point, most of the fictional twists were compromisingly predictable (I didn't survive until the rest of the hidden cylinders were revealed, I only read about it on the filmweb, and I won't say, it surprised me a bit).
Sell your soul

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:28 pm

The first two series are fine. The third is a bend without an idea and I haven't watched the fourth one, but the rumor is that it is even worse.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:13 pm

Since the third series is a "break" for you, the fourth one can be safely forgotten, because it is much worse.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Eredin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:03 pm

I decided a long time ago not to watch the fourth one
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Kaikki

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Kaikki » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:15 pm

Unfortunately, I watched it and I am so traumatized that I can't even break down to reach for even the first season that I appreciated. Like a boulder in the heart, because we are aware of the "show" in the fourth season and that everything is heading towards an embarrassing end.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Poison Ivy

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:32 pm

It was "forge the iron while it's hot" and go straight to "Blood & Chrome", not to fuck the weak "Caprica". The effect of this is that there was not enough money for the "B&C" overall. ;)
Ideally, they should tighten the alternative ending to "BSG" rather than cutting off the coupons.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.