Battlestar Galactica

Eredin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Eredin » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 pm

From Wednesday, the AXN SciFi station begins its premiere broadcast in Poland of the fourth season.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:17 pm

No no no. The third season has its ups and downs. But the final is oh my frakin 'Gods :) Championship. Weak moments - episodes that distract from the main plot. But when you have the chance to watch the show again from the beginning - you will appreciate it as a deepening of the background, I hope.

And when is the third season on DVD? Somebody knows? There was silence after "The Plan". It will end up with "Tudors" for sure. So - we will not see the rest on the dvd.

It's good that AXN is releasing now. They are already in the 3rd season. Every day, from Monday to Friday at 19.00.

And I will write one thing - if you have AXN HD, I recommend watching in the high definition version. How it turns out! Like I'm watching for the first time!
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:10 pm

I recently saw The Plan on dvd in our network rental *.
Of course, seasons I and II are not available there ...

* My wife pointed it out to me, asked if I had watched it. I say yes, but with this film there is a fairly important problem: "If someone has not watched the series, he will not understand what this film is about. If someone watched the series (and was delighted with it), this one will rather be a film very disappointed ":)

For the time being, I am content with the BSG board game.
There is an opportunity to play once every three months
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Pensmug

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Pensmug » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:54 pm

I've watched the entire BSG series and I absolutely think it's the best series my eyes have ever seen. The concentration of awesomeness melts my eyes, I had shivers down my spine almost all the time, and more and more. I do not agree that the third and fourth seasons are weaker than the previous ones. They just have a completely different character, and I swallow all this metaphysics and religion without any problem. Although I have to admit that when I initially watched the last episode, a feeling of disappointment and frustration grew inside me. In fact, it was probably because I expected some great revolution, something that would destroy my worldview, and it seemed that the creators wanted to use the concept of God to explain all the questions that had accumulated throughout the series. And it really irritated me at first, and finally how the Starbuck issue was resolved ... but after a while it started to really fit me. And it's not something that does not fit so terribly, I was gradually getting used to such ideas throughout the series. And despite the controversial issues that viewers may or may not approach ... the ending is simply beautiful and touching. Worthy of a fantastic series. And the last two minutes are a masterpiece: D
In general, I like everything about this series: the plot, dialogues, fantastic characters that can be used in more than one series, a multitude of threads, climate, tension, MUSIC, Adam and the overall orgasmic nature of this production.
My favorite episode is probably the one about the rebellion on "Galactica". I have never had such emotions while watching any series.

Now I think I will watch "Caprica", although the reviews are not encouraging. And I'm waiting for "Blood and Chrome": D
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Matsui

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Matsui » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:37 pm

Why is we weird? The guy wants to make a movie that will not have much to do with the series. Always something new. Fingers crossed.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Devil Baby

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:01 pm

Because then what the hell is it supposed to be called Battlestar Galactica and not anything else? Why catch a reference to a freshly popular series when it has nothing to do with the new version or the old one? I understand that the name itself is supposed to attract the viewer?
Let's make a film called "With Fire and Sword", which will be about Mieszko's love for Dobrawa. Why not?
Sell your soul

Sylfil

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Sylfil » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 pm

Because the story will be told on the basis of a certain universe, will it work in a specific presented world? You have probably a dozen or so versions of Robin Hood, The Three Musketeers and the hell knows what else, and not only as simple transpositions of novels / other films. The current BSG series did not stop with the ass either. So let me ask the question again. What's weird about that?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:43 am

Where does this belief come from? Now the link does not work, I will not check it thoroughly. But you know, there must be Cylons, the ship itself, some of the same heroes. There are many points in common with the old series in the new series.
But there is Robin Hood, the Sheriff, Little John etc in each, and there are always 3 + 1 Musketeers.
As if the movie was called "The Three Musketeers" and it wasn't about the Musketeers at all, and it wasn't happening in France, there wouldn't be a bad cardinal etc, then what?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Takwir

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Takwir » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 am

The concept of adaptation on motives.
I assume that some (even vague) reference will be present. Even included in the title.
An example is Tarkowski's Stalker.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Anansi

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Anansi » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:27 am

I don't like this idea. A fantastic BSG universe has already been created in which a lot of stories could be told (I still count on Blood & Chrome), another reboot, remake, adaptation based on themes or whatever MrSpellu called, I say: no.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time