Battlestar Galactica

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:50 am

For example, what topics? :-P

There is nothing wrong with spin-offs, as long as something good comes out of it. It did not work with "Caprica" (because it is rather a product for younger youth), which does not mean that everything they come up with in the BSG universe will be up to .... "One fallen swallow makes no fever."
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vataes

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vataes » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am

Ha! I have resolved an internal dilemma. Watching the reruns of Season 3 on AXN SciFi, I finally came to the conclusion that Athena is hotter than the Six.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Murin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:10 am

just watched the last episode of BSG. Phew, what was that. Great series, the first sci-fi I have ever watched, but I will definitely look at others through the prism of BSG. In my opinion, great actors, plot, twists, music - all at the highest level. It's a pity it's over. As for which is hotter - Both aren't great, but Boomer, sharon, athena are nicer.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Perv

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:04 am

Without a doubt, "BSG" is the best s-f series, which does not mean that it is flawless. In fact, the first season and most of the second season deserve the highest rating, later it was different, sometimes better, sometimes worse, but the level very rarely oscillated around the quality of the previous episodes. For me, the fourth series was a disappointment, especially considering the class of the previous ones. The latest feats / ideas of the creators are similar to the earlier ones, like a fist to the nose. There was realism and psychologically deepened characters and many other nice things, and in the "four" we were given some washings, "the seventh after Kisiel". I will justify it if someone wants, but not today, because you have to run to work soon. ;)
In my opinion, the production would benefit if it ended in the episode where they come to the planet, and this turns out to be ... <you know what>.
It's so good being bad

Kaikki

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Kaikki » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:33 am

I was killed by the third season, compared to the first two, it was devastatingly weak, it discouraged me to such an extent that I did not watch the fourth season
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Poison Ivy

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 pm

If season three has disappointed you badly, you did well not to watch the fourth season - you would be killed at least several times in an extremely brutal manner. ;) And the very ending is a ruthless rape on sense / logic.

I agree that the qualitative decline in the "three" is clearly felt, although it did not lead me to agony. This one took place in the last season. I will only add that it was very painful.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Woland

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Woland » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:38 pm

now you encouraged me;)

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:43 pm

When I wrote a similar opinion a long time ago, I was treated like an iconoclast. :)
This volatility of views .....
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Brerg

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:05 pm

I do not agree with you at all about the "three". The Season 3 Final was the best of all. It was even better than the final of the first season (although I allow a reasonable compromise here;)). Yes, the episodes where the action was focused mainly on the daily life of the fleet - tired me a bit. But when I watched the show again season after season, without waiting for the weekly episode premiere, it all played together nicely to make a nice complementary whole.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Vanity Fair

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vanity Fair » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:41 pm

Apparently only the cow does not change "views" ...;)

Please take into account that I have never defended the fourth season ... I posted my critical opinion about it on the forum right after watching it. In the assessment of the first and second season, we probably agree, which is very good ...
All is vanity, nothing is fair