Battlestar Galactica

Eredin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Eredin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:03 pm

You praise or praise prematurely. :-P
The publisher was disappointed with how the second season sold - he hoped for more.
From what I have heard, it is possible that if "The Plan" "sells" in a satisfactory number of copies, they will start the third season, and if not ... <you can sing the rest>

Moreover, I will say that it is easier to release a "single shot" than the entire season of the series, so please do not follow the publisher's alleged kindness.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Leriel

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Leriel » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Meanwhile, a new episode of Caprica has appeared, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. :)
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Anansi

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Anansi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:43 pm

Then you didn't cheer me up.
It would be nice if they announced that: sorry, we did not go through with the sale, we are resigning. I'll give them time until spring. I am liberating myself more and more from the shackles of the Polish market. I will order a blu-ray with the original release and I will be happy.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Kaikki

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Kaikki » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:31 am

If you can handle English, I don't understand what are you waiting for ... The American edition has a lot of nice extras and it is completely grazing ... Polish is bi (e) da with misery. --_-
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Leriel

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Leriel » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:57 am

Because I have to buy blu-ray to play American records, because those in this format have no "regional" barriers. Ordinary DVDs still have them, so I have nothing to buy an American DVD, because it will only look nice on the shelf :) And after the new year I buy a TV and blu ray player, so I can still wait a quarter
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Ciliren

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Ciliren » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 am

The blu ray player is not a cost problem (PLN 600), the price of BluRay discs is a problem, which in my opinion is artificially high. :( The price of a few movies (4-5) is the cost of the player.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Alfa

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Alfa » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:36 am

I just thought after thinking that such a "strategy" is illogical. Because who is going to buy "The Plan"? Viewers unfamiliar with the first and second seasons? Or the show at all? It is not very wise to make such assumptions and base publishing plans on "divergence" of a television film taken out of context.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Irakhash

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:19 am

This is not a sensational news, because it has already been announced that "Caprica" will not be the only return to the BSG universe:
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 am

"Caprica" disappointed me. I did not expect the show to be so uninteresting. Cancel it and start producing Blood & Chrome quickly! :-P
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 am

I suggest that they stop cutting coupons from Battlestar Galactica and give up on all these spin-offs.
There are so many other interesting topics to film.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.