Battlestar Galactica

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:24 am

Oh what a legalist: mrgreen:
It's not a trial - I don't care. I'll blame anyone who seems suspect to me. Like a furious consumer.

Especially since the first edition was as poor as a church mouse and with poor subtitles. I'm afraid the second may be even worse. The peak of optimism is to expect it to be as average as in the first edition.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Perv » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:25 am

It is impossible to disagree about this. Furious consumer, honesty requires sacrifice ...
;)

As someone previously wrote something in this taste: you do not like Polish editions, buy foreign ones and learn the language. Isn't that nice?
It's so good being bad

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 am

Hohohoho. I am buying Polish: 0 But I do not turn on the subtitles. only after, I think you, wrote that they were chestnut, I turned them on to check. Indeed - groats. Once again, the "pirate" translation was better. And I didn't buy the US edition, because in the end I didn't care about the content of the add-ons. I don't watch them anyway. ROME I already have a lot of time in a nice, fancy version, but I haven't watched any add-ons so far. The series is enough for me.

Which does not mean that I am not overwhelmed by the sloppiness and poor publication. Because maybe someday I will look at these accessories. And even if I do not do it, the thought remains in the head - for the same price, I could have a great version of the Fiat 126p, released by the typical Polish capitalist Kij Mu W Ryj.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Murin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Murin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:44 am

Eh Romulus, don't overdo it. We are lucky that they spend BSG at all. At least, that's something. And as you admit yourself, you don't watch add-ons. Mom, they are interesting, they have never interested me yet. Well, maybe watch something once and that's it. More important to me now is the speed at which the next seasons are released. If it is decent, I will be very pleased.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Brerg

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Brerg » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am

The most important thing is the quality of the translation. Smoke on the extras ... So what if they publish "BSG", since the translation in the Web version is clearly better? I am already worried about the feats / performances of the voiceover and the quality of the subtitles, when the first season of "Dexter" will be released in Poland ... As I remember very well, what was on TV cries out for vengeance to Hell. "In the face of the hedgehog."
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Alfa

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Alfa » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:22 pm

Not that much for me. One is that I cannot digest the teacher at all, two that I only glance at the subtitles. And the differences are rather easy to spot. And BSG is not Deadwood. There, a decent translation is really useful.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Matsui

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Matsui » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:06 pm

How did I know, how did I know: mrgreen:
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:30 pm

Nothing to get excited about. No extras, the translation will probably be worse than the online one (as it was in the case of the first season)
Will you buy and what's next? Will you put it on the shelf as a decorative element?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Maybe I will buy myself one day, just to remind you, and that it would stand on the shelf next to the combed 52 "plasma that I am going to buy as part of ... e ... a wedding gift, the first anniversary ?! XD

So far, I managed to persuade my friend to watch the first season. He is just starting the second one and is "delighted". In a sense, it pulled him like a swamp :) I did a good deed to Essie Johnson
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Woland

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Was the publisher so intelligent that he decided to publish the whole thing chronologically? It boasts, although this title is quite weak in relation to the actual series.

And finally, a swallow on the horizon, so maybe it will finally be released on DVD for the third season by spring? The release will not be sure. But that's also good.