Battlestar Galactica

Irakhash

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Irakhash » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:26 am

The most glaring anomaly I read about: "So Say We All" was "translated" like: "We all want it" LOL

Overall, the translation is said to have been "polished".
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:37 am

Out of curiosity, I will turn on the subtitles and check. Although in this series it was not too rude in the dialogue layer. "Tailcoat" did everything :)
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:42 am

Oh, I feel sorry for you. I was thinking about buying it myself; however, I have found that I will not break my iron rule of not buying the originals and will stick to my recorded DVDs. These have been doing great so far. Maybe someday, when they release this series with dignity ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sylfil

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Sylfil » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:59 am

Seven episodes I passed "Caprica". It can be watched, but it is not something memorable that I would like to come back to.
So far (?) Has not awakened my lust for collectors.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Devil Baby

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:13 am

Well, the cover of the 2nd season of BSG is decorated with facades ... of the actors who played in the 1980 version. I do not know if it is the fault of Empik or the distributor. But a cruel embarrassment.
Sell your soul

Vataes

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:25 am

that's what I thought ... that's it. You don't know whose fault, and you've already (in the previous post) made a nasty accusation against the distributor.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Ciliren

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Ciliren » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:54 am

ASX - Whose fault is it: what do I care? If such a dud is confirmed, even Santa Claus may be to blame. He'll get a bunch anyway.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Poison Ivy

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Poison Ivy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:37 am

I know this from the fact that the Polish distributor is well aware of what he is publishing, and Empik.com is by no means the only site where the wrong "faces" of the actors were published, for example on FilmWeb before the Polish premiere of the first season of "Battlestar Galactica" on DVD, the heroes of the original version of the series were muggled up, while there was nothing like that on the distributor's website.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Pensmug

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Pensmug » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:38 am

I don't know, hopefully.

But remember the cover for season 1. Especially that ridiculous detail in the form of Six's red eyes. I wouldn't defend the distributor that much.

And if in season 2 there will be a cover like the one on Empik.com, then without a doubt: I will send a link to several forums in the USA. Let them laugh too.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:07 am

1. I sleep there peacefully.

2. I defend in this particular case relying on evidence. Besides, I have talked to a representative of the Polish distributor more than once and they know what they spend.
Six's red eyes are a completely different story. They don't bother me, actually.

3. "If Grandma had balls ...". Ridiculous. You can dream. :-P

Please send your complaints to Empik.com, not to the distributor. After all, he is not, or at least should not, be responsible for a move / mistake of a person from another company who either had no idea what he was giving or could not / did not want to look for the right cover, so she gave what was at hand / what found or something like that.
Amazing you are a lawyer and you write stuff like this ...: P
You have to prove the guilt ... What about you? You make unfounded accusations, you slander ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.