Battlestar Galactica

Brerg

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Brerg » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:23 pm

Yeah .... I feel like an ugly swear you live so far away, Spell. I have this board game, but I have no one to play with. My wife got involved in the series, but she is not into the game anymore. And it's a pity to talk about the rest. ; (
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Perv

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Perv » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:41 pm

Caprica has finally kicked off - but I recommend watching more than one episode at a time. You should enter the atmosphere of the story, this is not a comedy or action series where you can sit down from the run. And because it is demanding - I like it. So far I am starting the 6th episode.
It's so good being bad

Vanity Fair

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vanity Fair » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:20 pm

Well, it's going to be Caprica season 2 and an additional series from the BSG world *. *
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Eredin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Eredin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:25 pm

Well, they haven't finished "Caprici" yet, and they are already mentioning the new project ... Is April Fool's Day coming in big steps? ;) I will believe only after April 1, if they do not deny it. :-P
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Alfa

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Alfa » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:23 pm

It sounds interesting. Hope to catch up on CAPRICE on Friday. I wonder what they will come up with for the plot of the new series (?) From this universe. But I'm more interested in when the second season of BSG on dvd in Poland? Heard anyone? Because the first one that is lonely is on the shelf :)
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:50 pm

"The Last of the Mohicans"? ;) I haven't heard about the second season of "BSG" on DVD in Poland, which doesn't bode well. It is unlikely to be released in the near future, anyway, who would be releasing it? ;)
Honestly speaking, I think it is better to stick with the Web translation. Is better.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Devil Baby

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:04 am

Public flogging therefore for the distributor who released the 1st season. Why were they doing it in this backwater country? And this cover with the Six and her eyes - simply: vomit.

As for the translation: sure, it's better. But the discs with episodes from the web are so vulgar and unsightly. Neither show it nor show it. And recently I noticed that some episodes from season 4 stopped opening for me. I'll probably throw it all away, wait until the holidays for a cash flow, and order the American blu-ray edition. I'll save anyway - unless the dollar goes up in the summer.
Sell your soul

Woland

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:27 am

Not so much for what they did, but how to throw a "scrap" in the form of a "naked" version, with no frills and with a translation to be desired, while in the West full-blown editions are available. --_-
If the sales results of the first season are satisfactory, more will follow.
Certainly it is not a priority for the distributor such as "Dr House", which they release at a truly express pace. --_-

If you are buying the original releases mainly to show / show off, then you actually have a problem. After all, it is better to "dress" a "pirate" CD with valuable (translated) content than to expose a poor (in this respect) original.

Takwir

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Takwir » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 am

Every six months :) But, the fifth season is coming soon, so we will wait for the sixth on DVD until 2011, unless the distributor has better rights than TV stations. And he could make a profit if he played season six before being broadcast on TV.
This only applies to your favorite series. Others don't interest me. And the trip will always be a counterfeit. It's like dressing the shepherd in royal robes and letting him go to the living room. Nice on the top, but underneath it is still a dirty shepherd (I'm writing about CDs, without any content).
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Vanity Fair

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vanity Fair » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:07 am

It is not the (graphic) cover that decorates the series ... :-P

Originally I was going to buy "BSG", but when I found out about the quality of the translation and the uncertain fate of the sequel, I felt like it.
All is vanity, nothing is fair