Battlestar Galactica

Anansi

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Anansi » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:22 pm

oh well watched the pilot of the first season. Kupel suggested that it would be a sin not to take advantage of it:] At the beginning, my impressions were very positive, although after about the first thirty minutes I wanted to fuck the board against the wall because the action was snail's pace. Fart, fart and all this with some cheesy family troubles: / Fortunately, the story unfolded. Today another dose
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Irakhash

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Irakhash » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:06 pm

I am the one who stops your enthusiasm ...;) Recently I watched two more episodes and unfortunately - boredom is ... What was in the first 30 minutes. "pajlota" is a little Azorek compared to this ... --_-
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Sylfil

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Sylfil » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:58 pm

You are the one who will cheer you up: PAle to risk it anyway. I heard too many complaints about not watching the show. Time to put an end to it!
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Takwir

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Takwir » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:19 pm

1. I would like to cheer you up, but in this case what (for now) "Caprica" is, there is not much to write good about. :-P

2. You don't risk much ... At most ... just a plate against a wall. ;)

3. Now I don't know if you wrote about "BSG" or about "Caprica" ... If about the former, it is very worth watching (so far the best sf series ever), maybe except for the fourth season, especially the rough ending, while the second production can be painful ... A lot of pain ...
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Leriel

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Raised, this is ASX's opinion about the BSG ending: P Don't believe him, Sharin on this matter, persevere and judge for yourself. As for Caprica, I am not speaking because I haven't seen it yet and I don't know if I will. For now, I'm set up for a BSG-based board game session. He's supposed to be awesome.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Matsui

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Matsui » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:27 pm

I was talking about the pilot of the series "BSG":] The beginning was boring and so much for this topic:] I heard a lot of good things about the series itself, so I will not be disappointed;) As for "Caprica", I will wait for more than a few episodes on the net: P
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:47 pm

Be sure to watch Battlestar. The beginning can be slow, but then the show turns red.

Though you might not appreciate the "slowdowns" that come with every season. In fact, then the main thread of the action does not weave in any significant way. These episodes are a bit old school. Somewhere they are flying, something is going on, but the main threads are standing still. It was a bit tiring for me. But when I watched the series again as a closed whole - they blend in nicely as background enhancers. However, on the first occasion, there were times when I was irritated. This is the case every season until the end.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:02 pm

1. Sorry, but what the creators of the fourth season used to do is not serious. Should I write an exhaustive essay on this matter? :-P

2. Believe me, it's better not to watch it. You'll get upset yet and erase my spam out of despair.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Poison Ivy

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Poison Ivy » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Well, it could be useful! Just mark spoilers. We're gonna cut a little bit you .... you .... toaster :)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Kaikki

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Kaikki » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:12 pm

I am playing a BSG board game, other players have gone to freak out, so I did it for a moment to share my impressions. The game is just fucked up into space. The game is rather difficult, because this is our 4th game and people have already lost 3 times. Oh, they came back with a pipe, then I will describe what and how;)
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.