Battlestar Galactica

Irakhash

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Irakhash » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:08 am

Finally... ;)

2. Then you'll wait, because the series ended in season 4 ... :-P

Now you can wait impatiently for "Caprica" the prequel to "BSG". And see how it started ...
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 am

Toudi, sorry but I can't imagine how you can expect season 5 after watching the final episode of fourth ... WTFrak ?!
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Ciliren

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:17 am

AXN Sci-Fi aired the 1st season of BSG. Now he is doing its reruns. I wonder when Season 2 will be next year? Because one thing is certain: if they have BSG, they will repeat it more than once.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Murin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Murin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:23 am

In the first half of 2010, Mary McDonnell and Edward James Olmos will be in Spain for Sci-FiCon. Tickets range from 12E (for one day) to 200E VIP ticket.
I thought that I would share this information on the forum, after all, Spain is not that terribly far away and it is not known if any BSG member will appear in Europe again at any convention = a unique opportunity
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:07 am

Yeh, I just watched the last episode of season 4. For the 3rd time.
This is the best sci-fi series I have ever watched. With him, even Star Wars is a series for middle school kids, with - necessarily - limited horizons.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:50 am

I finally watched The Plan.
I'm disappointed too. Although it was to be expected after the announcements, because what new could telling this story bring? Several questions were not answered, not even one (e.g. about Daniel). The movie itself can only be an addition to the series, complementing the series in some way. Oh, such a variation: a story (or part of it) as seen through the eyes of one Cylon, in fact. But the most important thing. So what?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:41 am

I am most happy that this story was not present in the series. However, the Cylon point of view (or at least the Ones) was not very interesting. Or maybe they will make a film about each Cylon separately? Because I'm fucking curious about the story of Final Five.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Pensmug

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Pensmug » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:18 am

I also think BSG is a great series, despite the weaker recent seasons. For a series production of SF, the authors did a great job.

By the way, the question: has anyone seen Caprica yet? It is said to be some BSG prequel and it is said to be quite good, but I've been keeping it on my hard disk for half a year and somehow I can't start watching it.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Vataes

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vataes » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:10 am

You can watch. The action takes place 40 years before the first war with the Cylons. These are not there yet - work is just underway to create them. You will learn where the One God came from (more or less) and what their origins were. One of the heroes is Admiral Adama's father. The beginning is not pounding, but it is promising, so I look forward to the end of January /
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:32 am

. Only the fourth was clearly weaker (for me), but the last few episodes disappointed me a lot. Which does not change much recognition for the previous three seasons.

2. And how many works are there with this "taking" ...:?: He turned on and it's ready:!:;)
The pilot of "Caprica" compensates the disappointment to some extent with the unsuccessful ending of "BSG 4" and gives hope ... At the beginning it is good.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.