Battlestar Galactica

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:41 pm

If you want to hum, call me. I first hear about the e-mail buzzing ...;)
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:36 pm

Obviousness applied :) I write regularly until I collapse the mailbox :) But recently I didn't have to write that long.
I wrote to TiM very officially and courteously. I will measure the time of waiting for an answer. This will decide if it's worth "buzzing" to them :)

By the way, the distributors of THE TUDORS and HOUSE M.D. need to be reminded when the next seasons will be in Poland. Probably in the fall (September, October), but if they write it to me, I will be calmer.

And HBO is still silent about OZ. Due to the fact that it is August - I forgive them conditionally, of course.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Woland

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:43 am

Liv -> No man would let it go, especially as emotionally involved as the Chief. There could be no understanding whatsoever in any sense. ;)

Romulus -> It was only Gaius' speech that softened Cavil ... Before that, he didn't seem to want to "break the circle" ...

The whole Cylon misfortune began with some of them believing in a religious crap. This led to a split, an internal war, and ultimately a defeat.
They lost the possibility of resurrection and almost all died, and before they started to get along with the human race, they had it like a fork ... they were immortal and had plenty of unlimited time.

END OF SPOILERS

Romulus -> You can email with them ... until usr ... death. The best contact - call and talk!

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:42 am

Stop missing something!
What Razor movie ??? did I miss something?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:55 am

The action of the film takes place during the first and second season of BSG, but it should be watched only after the end of season three (then it was also released to somehow sweeten fans waiting for the fourth season to start). Also take it easy :-) The plot is about where Pegasus found himself in the refugee fleet, what his crew did along the way, and also touches on a completely different topic, which I do not want to spoil about. It's really worth a watch, but MUST in the extended version. Some really interesting dialogues in my opinion are missing from Normal.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Onirke

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:51 am

What an ASX problem, you can order online;)

(I just started collecting money for a bluray hehehe I'm not doing well, but I'm not giving up at all: p)

Tomasz - you can also find online Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Eredin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Eredin » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:19 am

Thanks for the info. This is the end of the third season and I'm looking for a movie :)
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Leriel

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:47 am

The fact that the first season of "BSG" will not be released in August has been known (probably) for quite (not) a long time ...;) What is worse, this year is also not worth counting. There will be no miracle. : -?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Ciliren

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Ciliren » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:22 am

ASX - why is this sorcery? Was it supposed to be this year? Do not crack me up.
I was also thinking about buying the American version on dvd. Because in Polish (I can bet) there will not be even half of these accessories. But the announcement of the release of "our" version will cool me down, and besides, this nasty division into zones ...: evil: Philips once threatened to release a universal dvd player, then you could order juicy morsels from overseas without waiting for the grace of distributors - but I don't know if they succeeded
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Dangerous

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Dangerous » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:25 am

I forgot about House O.o (how could I! Especially after the fifth season closed which btw. Was great).

I know I'm still bored with BSG, aleee ... I've just finished watching the last album of the fourth season on DVD and (tailcoat !!!) I don't know how I could have missed it (I mean, I know, but ...): in the last minutes ATTENTION SPOILER WITH BSG xxxxx years later, when Six looks over the shoulder of a guy and reads about finding 'Ewa' to Baltar ... do you know the scene? So ... I'm watching the Daybreak: Part 2 ending and this guy is none other than Battlestar Galactica creator Ronald D. Moore
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.