Vikings

Anansi

Vikings

Post by Anansi » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:03 am

season two is very fun so far. I dare say that it is better than the first. There will be a third series. // spell If it goes on like this, I don't mind 6.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Triss Merigold

Vikings

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:57 am

King Egbert rules. Not like those Nordic slimes.

Aslaug - it's a pity that only a breeding mare was made of her. With Lagerthta, she flies when it comes to perky, but she's so much sexier than that
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Kaikki

Vikings

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:48 am

Aslaug is so pretty and beautiful - it's best to frame her in a picture, hang it on the wall and let it hang there: P
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Sylfil

Vikings

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Lagertha, or rather the actress who plays it, is much more beautiful than the other bad guy.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Dangerous

Vikings

Post by Dangerous » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:02 pm

Romek, have you tried to watch Aslaug without taking off your pink glasses? : mrgreen:
As for the Vikings - a plus for Aethelstan, he grows to be the most interesting character in the story - especially his role as an intermediary between two separate cultures is perfectly shown; and what Ragnar heard about Egbert some time ago - that they are the same - is confirmed precisely by the attitude of both of them towards Aethelstan and the desire to get to know the opponent, and not just stick a sharpened stick into his life.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Pensmug

Vikings

Post by Pensmug » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:35 pm

These vikings got boring. And Lagertha showed class, Aslaug can only throw her ax away --_-
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Matsui

Vikings

Post by Matsui » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:17 pm

If Aslaug gave the ax in the paw, you would be excited :) Me too, moreover :) (ie more).
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vataes

Vikings

Post by Vataes » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:19 pm

I am not bored, on the contrary, I have more and better fun with each episode. As for Lagherta, of course I agree. I also wonder what Ragnar's third wife will be like: mrgreen:
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Leriel

Vikings

Post by Leriel » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Old Year, we remind you that we judge appearance, not characters. Kapiszi? :-P What if Aslaug doesn't swing her ax when she's prettier than Lagertha, huh?
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Perv

Vikings

Post by Perv » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:43 pm

Is not. Aslaug is sometimes like a horse.
It's so good being bad