Vikings

Devil Baby

Vikings

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:13 am

This is what I missed for HBO to do the show. There should be rape, impalement, rape, child killing, rape, human sacrifice, etc. And here the society even arranged, when the rapist appeared, he quickly lost his life.
Sell your soul

Ciliren

Vikings

Post by Ciliren » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:21 am

What I value most in the Viking profession is violating thoughts
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Gor

Vikings

Post by Gor » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:48 am

As I liked the first, it's the second episode without any revelations - nothing new that would not be in the first season, and actually everything the same. If you changed the SPOILER SPOILER Aslaug with Lagerta and throw Horik with Borg SPOILER END, you could practically throw him in the previous season and no one would really know.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Irakhash

Vikings

Post by Irakhash » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:50 am

The second season is in high shape. Keep it up! // spell
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Hawking

Vikings

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:03 am

2x04 haven't seen yet. But now I will probably wait for the 5th episode to see in a sequence whether the writers will let the heroes get confused. Because, for now, Ragnar is a patented idiot, goat-smelling village-boy who happened to be a jarl by accident. To be allowed to do so by Jarl Borg and King Horik (because he has not suffered in any way so far), it is unworthy of the main character of the series :)
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Poison Ivy

Vikings

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:12 am

Because generally the intellectual horizon of the then rulers did not reach beyond To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. - especially those born outside the influence of Roman culture // thought. And that - as he constantly emphasizes - Ragnar is a peasant with no school ... well, that's what it is. The worst part is that he has absolutely no taste for women; Swapping Lagertha for Aslaug is like handing over Aston Martin DB9 for a broken toaster. After e04 Aslaug has finally lost in my eyes and now in the attractiveness ranking it is fighting for 762th place with a slightly rotten capybara torn apart a quarter of a day ago by a jaguar. And still I have the impression that its position is overestimated --_-

EDIT: Snakes, snakes everywhere - I can see now where this is going // thoughts. And Aethelstan gains as a character, and he thinks a lot.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Alfa

Vikings

Post by Alfa » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:00 am

It seems to bears that the creators of the series are trying to recreate the way of thinking of people of that era and they are doing quite well - men think how to get, plunder, smash their enemies and beget many sons, women - how to survive, not lose what they have and if possible protect your children. From my side (as a woman and a spectator), I just wish Lagherta would find some decent Viking warrior who would love and respect her. And as the old sagas do not seem to mention it, I count on the decency of the authors of the script
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Onirke

Vikings

Post by Onirke » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am

After all, Lagertha has a new Viking peasant who kind of loves her, but in his own twisted way. :-P
They didn't see the gauze, what were they taking?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Takwir

Vikings

Post by Takwir » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:02 am

eyes had the best interest of their son in mind. We women already have this: P
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Brerg

Vikings

Post by Brerg » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:27 am

Hey, hola! ;) So the clairvoyant predicted that the son of the main character would "badass" his padre ... So there is no need to fear for his son in the care of a mean guy. Moreover, maybe that's what he needs to grow into a real coke. :-P

2. How good it is that I am not a woman. He is guided only by logic.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.