Vikings

Hawking

Vikings

Post by Hawking » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:37 pm

In 3x05, it was also not on the run. But Paris will be in the next episode. However, I do not miss a slaughterhouse. Good for a bit of a slump in the episode, but how much you can watch jucha.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

fabulousfreesia

Vikings

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:06 pm

3x06 - come on! Why is the most annoying hero of this series still alive, called Floki. What a z.eb.
And besides - it's quite bloody in Britain. And here is Paris at the belt.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Eredin

Vikings

Post by Eredin » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:47 am

What do you have to do with Floki? He was the only one who was well aware that Egbert was fucking the Vikings, and many of them died in vain. In other words, they were rollo-rolled, or if you like - purely fucked :-P
And the monk largely contributed to Ragnar's confidence in Christians, which ultimately resulted in a whole lot of misfortune, to say the least. In addition, he insulted the gods with his behavior ...
The gods wanted sacrifice, so Floki did the right thing. Moreover, the stigmatizing priest very much wanted to become a martyr. Thus, both sides did well on his death. :-)
Anyway, he no longer had life, both with the Vikings and the British. Is it not? :-P
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Brerg

Vikings

Post by Brerg » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:41 am

This po.eb doesn't piss me off because he did what he did. It pisses me off that he's - he's just - alive. :)
And the death of this particular character just fit in the plot "logic" of the series, as you wrote.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Triss Merigold

Vikings

Post by Triss Merigold » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:02 am

Keep in mind that Jarl needs Floki as a genius constructor - to construct siege machines capable of overcoming the walls of Paris. When it fulfills its role, there will certainly be many opportunities to organize an "accident" during a siege.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Alfa

Vikings

Post by Alfa » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:31 am

Let those snakes peck at Ragnar.
Only Bjorn and the plot of his mutilated wife are perhaps more irritating.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Perv

Vikings

Post by Perv » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:46 am

Er, I don't think there will be a "pecking" for Ragnar. Because there is no show without it.
It's so good being bad

Ciliren

Vikings

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:35 am

I think it will be - at the end of one season. Later, they could take revenge of his sons next season - the invasion of Albion by the Great Infidels Army.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Vataes

Vikings

Post by Vataes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:44 am

I tried the second season, it's been a good few days since the second episode and I can't bring myself to the next one, and I'll probably stop there, it's awfully weak
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Onirke

Vikings

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:27 am

The first season already weakened me.
Sea people, sailing virtuosos, discovered a magical device that allowed them to sail north instead of in the opposite direction as always. Instead of the edge of the world, they discovered British islands there - as we know, millions of kilometers from Scandinavia - you could swim there in a barrel, without a compass, with a good wave, but so far the waves always went wrong and endured brave Vikings and their dangerous boats on Rus. They had oars to make themselves more threatening.

On the spot, they discovered a young monk who, despite being locked in a convent and not such a stout sailor as them, a victim of fate, whom they laugh at loudly, had already learned about their country, visited it and learned the language during his short monastic life. What was a revelation for Vikings sailors and a Columbus feat, is normal for him. He didn't even need a compass or a beard. So either the Normans are idiots hanging around in their canoes or the British teenage monks discovered America and they deserve cinematic keen eyes and beards drenched in the sea breeze.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.