Vikings

Takwir

Vikings

Post by Takwir » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:14 am

And the series about the Vikings is not a kind of reinterpretation?
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Leriel

Vikings

Post by Leriel » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:55 am

What is the significance of this little thing? //thinks
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Eredin

Vikings

Post by Eredin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:32 am

Aha ... So maybe "what is delayed, it will not run away"? //thinks
Since he is alive, it's not too late;)

The idea with drugged Ragnar was utterly ridiculous. The number of episodes was increased, this and it started fancy fillers that added absolutely nothing. Well, maybe apart from the torment of viewers ... The one who invented it should be thrown into the pit with snakes;)
Egbert's story was definitely the best.
But Ragnar's return after many years was very good and he reminded us why he liked him (as long as he doesn't get high)
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Ciliren

Vikings

Post by Ciliren » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:21 am

Generally, this show went down to the dogs in its second season. On the plus side, England and, in general, Bjorn started to get better.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Vanity Fair

Vikings

Post by Vanity Fair » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:09 am

There is nothing like a word of consolation: roll:
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Brerg

Vikings

Post by Brerg » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:00 am

This is just my humble opinion, but as far as I am aware, it is not that very isolated.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Irakhash

Vikings

Post by Irakhash » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:55 am

I was eliminated in the first episode of the second season, I didn't change the weight of the idiots.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Dangerous

Vikings

Post by Dangerous » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:02 pm

I watched what was in the 4th season and, surprisingly, I will be waiting for the sequel, because young people have potential, maybe they will return some life to the plot. Ivar looks good because they sketched him as a smart, sly motherfucker, Bjorn always had some level, the rest could be done. In addition, Egbert is the only guy who has a head on his neck and Judith who definitely does it (although the Cysorz in the final also showed himself from the better side) and the hope that Ragnar will finally be thrown into the hole - will look back. No excitement, but he'll look back.
Spellu, Torvi in the last episode looked like the picture in Codex: Dark Eldar
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sylfil

Vikings

Post by Sylfil » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 pm

4x11x12x13 episodes do not do madness. I am waiting and waiting for Ragnar to die, and I think I'll be finally waiting. Although I am afraid that they will drag it to the final. The plot of Ivar is carried out in a strange way, and this is not such a mythical character anymore. But maybe it will end predictably - the brothers will "come" and free him. However, it somehow does not agree with the story. But, damn the story.

The story of Bjorn and Rollo promises to be more interesting. And Lagerthy.

The fourth season is to have as many as 20 episodes. At this pace, they will manage to conquer Sicily. And plunder England. What's in the fifth?
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Vataes

Vikings

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:23 pm

Posted: 2016-12-15 23:56
Romulus wrote:
4x11x12x13 episodes do not do madness.

I am waiting and waiting for Ragnar to die, and I think I'll be finally waiting. Although I am afraid that they will drag it to the final.

The plot of Ivar is carried out in a strange way, and this is not such a mythical character anymore.
But maybe it will end predictably - the brothers will "come" and free him.
However, it somehow does not agree with the story.
But, damn the story.

The story of Bjorn and Rollo promises to be more interesting. And Lagerthy.

The fourth season is to have as many as 20 episodes. At this pace, they will manage to conquer Sicily. And plunder England. What's in the fifth?

1. Goes to get used to it. The previous season was weakening when Ragnar disappeared from view.

2. And what about the Lord after Ragnar's death? There is no more interesting character than him.

3. And because it all has to be in line with history, since we are dealing with lush fantasies anyway? :-P You are expecting a story, please reach for scientific studies;)

4. Lagerthy thread = "came, saw, won" / "piece of cake". So far, the least interesting ...

5. Maybe conquest of Mars?
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.