Vikings

Perv

Vikings

Post by Perv » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:58 pm

THIS MOMENT has finally come. Nicely displayed, but it came out without emotion. Now I am waiting for the same with Lagertha. At last!
It's so good being bad

fabulousfreesia

Vikings

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:45 pm

No, I was generally talking about getting off the stage of this heroine. Whether they will pierce it, utopize it, hang it - I don't care. As long as it happened. :) Because I have the same as you. I see the chances of reviving this series in the sons of Ragnar. The rest of the cast are already in tune. Maybe the story of Bjorn and Rollo has a chance for an interesting plot.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Woland

Vikings

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:34 pm

Bjorn and Rollo is probably the mastery of Sicily. And the rest of Ragnar's sons are the invasion of East England by the Great Infidels Army.

Veldrin

Vikings

Post by Veldrin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:42 pm

4x16 - cruel yawn. A long plot with an atmospheric moment: when a mysterious gentleman appears, announcing the death of Ragnar with his presence - Odin, I guess, although it does not matter (for the plot). So the climate, and also boredom. Some unreal "capture" of a city in Spain by Bjorn and his company. Some pathetic avoidance of controversy (raping women in a harem).

Although this is not the end of the season, you can see what weakness it was to divide the season into two parts while increasing the number of episodes. I wonder if the season ends when the Viking army moves to England? Because it seems to follow from the slow plot.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Anansi

Vikings

Post by Anansi » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:18 pm

The fourth season ended boringly. The upside was the ending of the plot of Floki's wife and the "stolen" brat. The finale made me very happy, because the thread itself was gibberishly gibberish. May it also mean the disappearance of Floki.

As for the sons of Ragnar - it was average. There was no strong piercing. Not that I'm a fan of this type of solution. But after such a sluggish season, it would be useful in the end to kick start the plot. Therefore, I do not know if it is worth waiting for the next season. I will probably watch because it will be on TV. But I will watch as before - with one eye while reading some articles.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Murin

Vikings

Post by Murin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:16 pm

The fourth season was so bad that it can only get better;) The more that in the fifth there will be the charismatic Rhys Meyers, who probably won't be disappointed :-P

It is a pity that the wise King Egbert was made a soft dummy at the end - it was shit and the show's creator should be hung for eggs on the oak --_-
But Lagertha, the older she looks, the younger she looks. She could easily pass for Bjoern's equal age: badgrin: In general, time does not fit women in "Vikings"
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Gor

Vikings

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:30 pm

Season five is nearing its halfway point. It will probably be the battle for Kattegat. Blows boredom. I don't know why Floki is still alive. It's not even a question of killing him. It's about his - pardon my French - fucking. In some more realistic series, he would be approached by some better joke, hit him with an ax on that stupid, hollow head - and what a relief it would be, what a long-awaited death would be.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Devil Baby

Vikings

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:24 pm

He's much better than the fourth anyway ... // whack
Harald ... This male is just unlucky for the women ... As if all of this was not enough, what I described recently, now, to make matters worse, before he could "put a cucumber in a peach of mussels", finished him (all, as you can guess ) fishing boat crew ...: lol: Well then the baby will have many batkas;)
Sell your soul

Matsui

Vikings

Post by Matsui » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:16 pm

If I were a Viking, I'd slaughter him like a pig. Slowly, tearing his fanatical guts out and watching his life slip away.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Hawking

Vikings

Post by Hawking » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:10 am

Floki carries an element / pinch of Scandinavian mysticism :-P
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.