Vikings

Vanity Fair

Vikings

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:44 pm

I just wanted to write that with this "second season of the Vikings, I think someone got out too early: P Or maybe He writes about another series: P
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Devil Baby

Vikings

Post by Devil Baby » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:47 pm

I also finally got down to "Vikings" recently and it sucked the shit up from the first episode. A simple and predictable story, but how realized! It pleases the eye and the ear, and in a quite specific way - I like the fact that they did not choose conventionally pretty actors. It's just a pity that recently there is a fashion for 9-10 episode seasons instead of the decent 23-24: P
Sell your soul

Perv

Vikings

Post by Perv » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:11 pm

Action like action. But its implications ... // amor Given the killer twist with Lockhart and the goose olives ... If I were Saul, I wouldn't want to be Saul: badgrin: Great season.

Vikings - how nice to watch it. Healthy girls, bearded boys, nice landscapes, live without dying. And Floki crushes the question.
It's so good being bad

Onirke

Vikings

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:40 pm

There must be a relative of Urrivadupius Przechujsson, or Saul // thinks

And watch the Vikings. You can charge your aesthetic batteries nicely.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Sylfil

Vikings

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:44 pm

Okay, "Vikings", so to speak, broke. I don't think I will discover America if I say that you watched it before. So before that I swallowed the entire season in a matter of days, while in the last two months I haven't watched any episode of anything.
Regarding historical value, I will not speak out. I simply have no elementary knowledge of this period, region and characters, and I don't think reading Wikipedia can make a big difference. But I wouldn't be myself if I hadn't called for a few Fiords to be added to the payroll. Their lack is terribly offensive, so offensive as to be.
But the plot is good. There is no time for boredom, and the characters alternately arouse sympathy and irritate them. Because "this is what it happens in life", as my friend's grandmother from college used to say when she watched "Moda for Success".
It is a pity there is no second season.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

Vikings

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:16 pm

It will be soon. :-)
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Eredin

Vikings

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:30 pm

An extended version of the first season of "Vikings" on Blu-Ray has been released in the West. As the "communal" rumor spreads, apparently there are more:
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Veldrin

Vikings

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:03 pm

In my humble opinion, in the basic version there was enough of it, more is a lot of grace.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vanity Fair

Vikings

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:03 pm

But Wikings do not even dare to dream about the level of "Games for a member" or "Spartakutas" // thinks
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Murin

Vikings

Post by Murin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:22 pm

In Poland, HISTORY, as in the UK, showed an extended version, with less censorship :)

And here is a nice teaser of season 2, although I associate it with ... "Snow White and the Hunter" and the song Florence
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?