Vikings

Onirke

Vikings

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:26 am

But the petition must be sent to the set designer, because it is not a figure, it is a prop // thoughts
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Devil Baby

Vikings

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:48 am

After the latest episode, the female characters are finally insignificant and the gentlemen cut to the chase. Now there is still no good male love in this series. : mrgreen: Only who would hug who under those smelly skins? : mrgreen:
Coming back to the women - and Lagertha and Aslaug have already sung their song on this show. Time for some new one. I'm beginning to think that Siggy is a woman among them who deserves the craving for a sweaty Viking after all.
Sell your soul

fabulousfreesia

Vikings

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:19 am

Well, something you, Lagertha (attention, fat spoiler) just became a jarl: P
I have nothing against Siggy, he is expressive, interesting and persuasive, just like Athelstan.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Anansi

Vikings

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:41 am

2x07 - apart from the fact that it was "driving" cheap feminism (Lagertha), the episode had an outstandingly atmospheric muse.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Alfa

Vikings

Post by Alfa » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:26 am

It really takes a lot of ill will to interpret it that way. Especially that the series shows from the very beginning that the role of women in the presented environment is, indeed, strongly constituted, but without subjection and evident superiority of men.

A very, very good section, especially in terms of form - lots of delightful, refined shots, interesting frames. But the content does not lag behind either. And things are not going well with Aslaug, okay!
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Takwir

Vikings

Post by Takwir » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:11 am

According to the legend, Lagertha was supposed to rule by herself, so she rules, which is actually justified and logical (and, moreover, maybe I'm not objective, because at the moment it is the only series character that I support).
As for the music, I agree. She is great.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Leriel

Vikings

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:22 am

Legend has it that Bjorn is the eldest son of Asslaug, as are Ivar the Boneless, Hvitserk, Ragnvald High Mountain and the youngest Sigurd the Snake-in-the-Eye. The series, however, is not its faithful adaptation.

Besides, Ragnar didn't live up to his sons' heels.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Pensmug

Vikings

Post by Pensmug » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:03 pm

Nobody has been writing about the show for almost a month. Interesting.
The Season 2 Finale was rewarding on all sides. Even this dude Floki lifted the burden :) The final match was well played. After all, the women in this series took their rightful place - behind the backs of the men :) and not next to them. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but there were too many female threads this season and you can forget that this series is simply about slicing and splitting enemies by unwashed Good Heroes. All Hail Odin !!!
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Triss Merigold

Vikings

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 pm

I admit that it is very good that it is :)
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Irakhash

Vikings

Post by Irakhash » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:27 pm

What if it was Lagertha? :-P
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.