Mad Men

Takwir

Mad Men

Post by Takwir » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:38 am

S05E07 and I am undoing what I wrote in the previous post.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Devil Baby

Mad Men

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:20 am

Ok and the final is behind me. So when is the sixth season? :)
Sell your soul

Dangerous

Mad Men

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:29 am

Ad Donau - if I had absolved him at one time, it was over after the actions of the fifth series. But I like him anyway :) Well-written character.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Irakhash

Mad Men

Post by Irakhash » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:16 am

I just finished my third season, encouraged by your eyes. You haven't exaggerated anything. The end of the third season is amazing.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Alfa

Mad Men

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:23 am

Although I must admit that I cannot imagine another season without Jessica Pare and I do not believe in the possibility of her divorce from Don. But the very last scene, when Don gets off the set, leaves Megan behind and goes to the bar, which in my opinion answers the question Don will hear in the bar and is indeed a predictor of their future together. Although I did not see this "gift" of Don as a sacrifice for his future with Megan. for me it was rather somehow degrading Megan (at her request) to yet another prop of Don's world. When she tried to be on her own, she was more like Peggy and more likely to be Don's partner. When she became a "protege" of Don, she lost this opportunity. But maybe I'm exaggerating. We'll see in Season 6, which should be one year after the events of Final 5, as it used to be with subsequent seasons.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Veldrin

Mad Men

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:22 am

There is something about it. One thing comforts me. MM scriptwriters can trick that, despite Don's evident guilt, we will keep his page // spell
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Woland

Mad Men

Post by Woland » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:17 am

I have finished my fifth season. Rewelka. And Joan Harris is wonderful and brilliant. Megan joined my favorites. Betty and Campbell are pissing me off.

Lost a bit of count if Don bang something on the side while he's with Megan?

Onirke

Mad Men

Post by Onirke » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:27 am

No, he had a fever delirium that he puffed. Unfortunately, the last episode suggests that in the sixth season he will be banging :(
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Vataes

Mad Men

Post by Vataes » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Oh, right. I think so too.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Leriel

Mad Men

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:12 pm

E there. Dona lost but the fun continues.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.