Walking Death

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:07 am

Yeah ... To dream a good thing, but in the end reality brutally awakens from wandering in the clouds // panda
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:45 am

I watched the last two seasons in a row because I had accumulated arrears. And I wonder what's next. I have never noticed a helicopter before;) I have a terrible hunger for garbage collectors - during the first scenes with them it was very clear that this is a series based on a comic book. There was something about the Kingdom, but somehow little about the landfill. I'm afraid that next Negan will break free from prison and there will be a repeat of the entertainment. Oh and Rick to the hell, but Michonne is one of my favorite characters, sniff.
I have to check if I finished FtWD after the second season or after the third season
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 am

The opening of the new season of "TWD" ended with a canceled. From my side. I've had enough of this embarrassing tapeworm poop before, but in the end // boom
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:37 am

I already canceled after last season and TWD and FtWD I wonder to myself that I gave credit to new seasons so many times, and then it was like always. I stay with the comic.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:16 am

Only Negan kept me on the show. Everything else was terrible paddock.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:20 am

I enjoyed the beginning of Season 9 moderately. However, I do not reject him as much as you do. I wonder what will happen next. How will Ry� and Ma�gosia go away, who flashed a bit of awe in the second episode. In addition, several key problems of this brave new world that Ryszard is building were mentioned: lack of fuel, problems with infrastructure, supplies, etc. This is much more interesting than fighting zombies or other enemies. However, Negan is still waiting for her return to the stage. May he not leave with Rysio.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:11 am

Because in movies (!) Will come back. I did not know that AMC plans to make films with action embedded in this universe. I don't know why, but I won't forbid them. :-)

While I expected Ryszard's departure, like everyone else, the biggest surprise was not even that he was alive (although outside the plot of the series), but that the action in the "epilogue" of the episode jumped 6 years forward. This may be an actual reboot of the show, not what has been seen so far. New heroes, apparently from comic books, entered the stage right away, but I am not speaking.

I wonder if it will be continued, or if the plot will return in the next episode to the events after Ryszard's departure. Hopefully not, because I can't bear the traumas, regrets and cries of the rest. Especially Margaret.

This, in turn, somehow ended Negan's story. They did not unsubscribe from the series, but - regardless of whether the plot jumped permanently by 6 years - it is definitely not a character that the viewers have known so far. In a way, it was his death. Either he will come back changed or he will not come back at all.

So, a certain stage in this series has definitely come to an end. We are still waiting for Ma�gorzata to leave, but in fact no one is waiting too much for them.

After 5 episodes, the new season looks good. Sometimes it is bad, but what series is it not in? Maybe something else will come out of it. Although the viewership of the series is dropping systematically, it may turn out to be the last or penultimate :) season. A pity, because the plot has clearly gained a good form and could go on for a long time.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:59 am

The final scene gave me a hard time.
I'm hoping for a restart, maybe with Darryl just in the background.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:26 am

I read (probably from NaEkranie.pl) that this episode also said goodbye to Ma�gorzata. Darryl is not likely to get rid of it, as it is said to be the favorite character of the fans. But I can see this story without the main characters so far, or located somewhere in the background or with separate plots.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 pm

I like Darryl, IMO is the most interesting (next to Carol) character in this series.
May this long jump in time be permanent, I am still fascinated by the end of the fifth episode.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.