Walking Death

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:33 am

"The Walking Dead" stands out the most from other AMC productions. It does not stick together, is emotionless and not very interesting. As for me - a great disappointment.

With AMC, numero uno is "Breaking Bad".
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:36 am

I do not agree. The series is interesting, well played, has its own atmosphere (oh, the opening credits - but the composer of music from BSG is in a class of his own) and it is very pleasant to watch, although I was a little disappointed by the ending. However, it is worth watching it anyway: P
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:48 am

The first episode starts with an embarrassing theme and then there are also some painful scenes for an average intelligent viewer. In addition, the authors of this ... um ... cartoon almost, quite lightly weigh the physicality of reality. Besides, this herd in the forest camp is limitless to the limit. A series to sip after disconnecting the brain. The method of building horror or surprising the viewer smacks of an amateur so much that it is surprising that there are shortcomings in the logic of the actions of individual characters, the shallowness of the characters. Such zombiestory for zombies.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:46 am

The Walking Dead had a great vibe until the camping episodes and the ending started, which is de facto for the first two episodes. I am happy to give a chance to the second season, but without great hopes and, of course, in the dewormer category.
And that Rubicon has given way to The Killing schedule, I am very happy.
Only Mad Man can not be convinced, not my atmosphere.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:46 am

And how many good post-apocalyptic series have been there lately? THE WALKING DEAD and that's it. I did not expect a revolution, because both the station and the creators are not suitable for breaking the framework of anything. We got a nice series that debuts in the summer, a time when the favorites of the seasons and viewers are not making their debut. And as such, the production works perfectly well. As I wrote - it is cooler than THE WALKING DEAD. And that a lot of stereotypical solutions - what's the harm if it is well done? For the summer season and the genre - it's pretty good.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:04 am

The Walking Dead pilot was much better than that of the show. We will live, we will see, but I am not one of those who hang dogs on zombies from AMC, because it was the best series with dead men ever made. Although with a hopeless camping thread and an ending.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:55 pm

No secrets 1x01 - in my opinion it is average (for a hedgehog). It was possible to see it, but I could just as well let go and I wouldn't suffer any harm either. The American version also didn't get me into it enough to be able to "hatch" more than 2 EPs.

The Walking Dead 2x01 - a strong opening in terms of macabre, but traditionally logic is broken and there are many stretches / inflections, it is a miracle that these fate / victims have not died yet.
In order not to remain blind, here are some examples that pained me particularly hard. The scenes in the church, when the brave sheriff and the mother pray to the Creator, are dripping with prima sort kitsch worthy of Polish soap operas. The worse ones, of course. Humanity on the brink of extinction, and this is what you still want ...;)
They waste time foolishly (every precious moment), instead of looking for a brat who has gone stone to water. His disappearance was also sewn with thick threads. A natural thing for this type of delinquent is to freeze out of fear, and this, according to the stretched scenario, had to get out of the car at the wrong time and f ... into the blue distance (so that the whole gang would be looking for him throughout the episode). Of course, none of the adults lay next to him, because and why, that's the fate ...: lol: They seem to go on a search, because it seems to increase the chances, and all the "seekers" are going poop ... Only later they are divided into 2 groups, though divided anyway, go in a pile ... They might as well have gone without the women, because they were of no use. : lol:
More examples of bottomless stupidity / blindness of heroes - a guy with binoculars is standing in a caravan, he looks around all the time and does not see hordes of walkers until they appear several meters from them, and yet they do not sin with speed ...
Does the scene in the trailer - a chick (oh, I would be tempted ...) trying to assemble a gun (for the first time in her life, looking at her displays), notices a march of zombies (well, a donkey in a hat on the roof did not even treat her to warn), of course the door is open and, of course, one of the "newcomers" will have to check the place whether he will find something human to eat. The young lady is hiding in time, but instead of sitting quietly like a mouse under a broom, she is apparently bored, because she is trying to put down her weapon with maniacal persistence (although she has no idea about it, Sisyphean work) and of course it falls out of her hands, making noise , which arouses the zombie's curiosity (and he was about to leave ...). Why do Wacek assemble the gun, if you can't use it anyway (the gun, I mean), because then you will have a whole bunch of people sensitive to such things and there won't be enough BBs? : lol:
But this production irritates me.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:26 pm

The second episode is better because the protagonist is more interesting. I was also not a fan of "IN TREATMENT", but I will watch the Polish version. Out of curiosity. To have an overview of later Polish series. Because, I must admit, "Bez Tajemnic" has a great script and this is the biggest problem of Polish series. Recently I tried a few episodes of "Czas Honoru" and I fell. "1920 - Wojna i mi�o��" had great prospects for success, but the script failed. So, I keep my fingers crossed for HBO.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:05 pm

The disadvantage of this series that irritates me the most - more than the script you are writing about, is the "survival" of the plot. Well, the hero has already met his wife, but he is about to go on a MISSION with the others. Then they break apart, so the next scenes are Coping and Attempting to Connect. Yes, they are doing it fast. But this "survival" is killing me. I remember that at 24, when there were such scenes, I was fast-forwarding. So I will watch THE WALKING DEAD on TV (and probably only after recording it on a set-top box). He will bore me, so I will "skip" forward :)
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:18 pm

My girlfriend and I were smiling hard while watching this episode of Walking Dead. Funny series, nice to watch. :)
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it