Walking Death

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:44 pm

TWD is available in Poland through the FOX HD channel. As for Fox Life, it doesn't fit this station, so if it is, it's too long. As for HBO, it's unknown. However, my bet is that when FOX HD launches its "regular" version (at the beginning of the year or in December, I think) available on cable and on non-HD platforms, TWD will be there first.
Sell your soul

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:50 pm

Thanks for the info ... If not Fox live ... maybe you should rather bet on AXN? or AXN SCI-FI?
As for the series I am watching now ... I refresh myself Californication. I don't know why, but this series has some power of attraction;) Maybe Modi's black humor? a lot of chicks?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:43 pm

2. I noticed that "the saw was probably too blunt", which does not justify the necessity to release the whole hand ... Since he put pressure on the wound, he knew what he was doing ...

3. Aha, so when it's dark, you can only wait politely for death, because "you can't see or hear anything" huh? Poor, blind and deaf ...: badgrin:

4. Muahahahaha ... Yeah ... Sure. They were probably also under a lot of stress, which meant that they forgot to post even one guard ... Picnic, normal ... For God's sake, you don't believe what you wrote? : shock: It should be obvious that when you camp near a castle full of living and hungry corpses you have to expect the worst ... Looks like the greatest idiots survived. :-P

5. And I think the writers mocked it, that's what. Anyway, as far as I remember correctly, those from the comic "had their fingers" in it, and that explains a lot ...
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:19 am

THE WALKING DEAD final - I liked it, but it wasn't crazy. However, in my opinion, the series still has a lot of potential for development. I have the impression that the best is yet to come.

Man, all "my" shows are on hiatus until January (House, The Event). There is no news on TV - I have nothing to watch. But the series January, when it comes ... It will start with the Polish premiere of BOARDWALK EMPIRE. And then downhill: The Borgias, Californication season 4, and finally - the culmination of everything: GAME OF THRONES.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:26 am

It is stupid to admit but my enthusiasm for this series has clearly flattened. :(
I didn't see anything interesting in the final episode. They were there, they talked and drove on. Banal.
In addition, information about layoffs among scriptwriters does not give too much optimism. Apparently they are to hire independent scriptwriters (read: cheaper), it could be even worse.
From the last series, only 12 episodes of BOARDWALK EMPIRE did not disappoint me. A typical gangster action may be too slow, but we have the opportunity to treat ourselves with excellent social and moral threads. The first season feels like part of a really big whole. HBO keeps the level. As always.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:40 am

1. As for me, there is nothing stupid in this admission (myself). On the contrary, I am even surprised that you have just lost your way ... Enthusiasm, of course. :-P
"Walking Dead" is very unconvincing, artificial, too fanciful ... Regarding the dismissal of the writers, I think it is very good. Maybe the new ones will introduce a new "spirit" here, because what has been so far is weak. Oh, such a "bread roll".

2. Boardwalk Empire is unquestionably brilliant in many ways. :-)

P.S. Not all HBO productions are of a (high) level. No exaggeration, please.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:51 am

Which one is not? I'm asking out of curiosity :)
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:49 am

And I recently watched two seasons of "Sons of Anarchy", it's extra, I really like it. Nice cast, nice plot, good background music. In general, this series works. Anyone know when the fourth season? Because I will be watching the third one slowly in a moment.
I also watched "The Walking Dead". It was good, but something did not spark. Somehow it is unfinished, torn, not enough emotion and too shallowly played. 6 episodes is probably not enough for such a series. Maybe in the second season it will develop.
Oh, and I started Boardwalk Empire. It's not "Sopranos", but it does promise a bit. Only the characters could be better.
It's so good being bad

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:48 am

1. The third season is much weaker, so not so soon ... Be careful not to lose it. Enthusiasm, of course. :-P

2. For me, these 6 episodes were too many. :-P "Walking Dead" is actually shallow, as much emotion as a cat cried and boring, not addictive. Much Ado About Nothing. The low-budget "Dead Set" surpasses this production in every respect except for special effects. There are indeed emotions here and a lot of black good humor in British
release.

3. Take it easy, not so nervous. ;) "Boardwalk Empire" is starting slowly. The further you go, the better, and the heroes get more and more interesting. I hope that there are at least a few seasons ahead of us. "Sopranos" were also delightful from the first episodes?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:20 am

1. Cool, I'll survive, I can always come back in shape in season 4.

2. I haven't seen the latter, but I will give "The Walking Dead" a chance in the second season, maybe it will improve.

3. Yes, "Sopranos" took me from the first episode. But "Empire" had to lose in comparison, that's what I expected, so it's not bad, I'm just waiting for the tension to rise and for more interesting heroes (development of the current ones). Suddenly I saw three episodes.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.