Walking Death

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:26 am

Closer, closer: D Could I see Mr. Barksdale?
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:32 am

To be honest, this series gains every season. So I disagree with you. In light of these 3 seasons, the first was the weakest, the second was average - except for the episode when the shed was opened; the third has already reached the level I expected.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:16 am

Pretty bearable introduction.
Oh, the prison turned into a thriving community: some garden, breeding, horses and the Council keeping its finger on the pulse.
Rick is somehow strangely calm, everyone agrees with everyone. A real idyll.

The stairs start behind the fence and quite a lot of it.
There are more and more walkers, which - judging by the announcements - will be felt more in the next episodes.

The episode was not boring, so that's a plus.
It's so good being bad

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Agree it's a good episode. I will watch the series to the end, mine or his :) However, Carl's thread pisses me off. This kid is hating me. I wonder what about this disease - it is actually quite a logical idea, given the state of hygiene in the prison. And does it mean that they will end this idyll?
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Gentlemen, no gibs ... Season 4's first ep is thinner than the fat on my skinny ass.

Carl the little coker is clearly wasted surrounded by the flower of the survival community. Young in age, but old in spirit, he is not suitable for learning. Dramatic experiences made him a man of action. Our brave Kalboi feels best with a knocker in his handle and a hat on a poppy-seed cap.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:30 pm

ASX76, the episode was good. Not sensational, but good.
What did you expect from this show?

The series does not have great ambitions and I do not want it to. If the fourth season is better than the third season, I will be satisfied. It will be a nice break from work.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Exactly. And yes, in my opinion, it is an ambitious production about zombies :)
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Ambitious at splashing guts. Just. If it were to survive 4 seasons, it would not be possible. Anyway, it would be a completely different series. So there is nothing to compare.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:15 pm

I mean, "Deat Set" is an ambitious production compared to "The Walking Dead".
"WD" literally splashes with special effects without moderation, but there is no emotion or tension at the same time. Oh, dispassionately we watch colorful pictures while listening to the "no sense fucking" performed by the heroes. At times, the dialogues are so poor that it's not good to do.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:57 pm

There is only tension in "Dead Set" because the series has a short storyline.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.