Walking Death

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:03 am

1. Poor - it's a compliment.

2. Allow me a picture comment ->: lol:

3. The purchase is terrible, of course, except for the moments when Negan appeared - then the guano turned into a diamond just by touching a magic "handle".

4. Less than zero emotions.

5. Oh yeah! If it weren't for Negan, I wouldn't be tormenting this stout bum on.

6. I would say as cool as all the scenes with Negan.

7. Yeah ... sure ...

8. One can only agree.

9. Postapo blew ...;)

10. But "bastards" know very well what to do - drag as long as possible and "wind noodles on your ears". It's a tapeworm, so as long as the audience is high, they will pull to the limit ... Strategy, tactics ... as he called, so he called. Note that Rik's victory can automatically marginalize Negan, and then we can forget about his beautiful solo performances ... Yes? In other words, be careful what you ask for, because it may come true :-P

11. In such a stupid and absurd series about "miracles" it's very easy ...

12. What has it come to be that it is enough to quit "Eugeniusz" and no one will even ask "how?" I wonder if the "puffers" know? : lol: Whatever, all logic in this production is brazenly violated in various ways ..

13. I nominate this statement as "America's second discovery (h)"
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:30 am

I got tired of this shit. Even the last scene doesn't save that (though I smiled involuntarily).
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:31 am

Primo - not shit. Secundo - they don't eat, they watch. Tertio - not everything is up to .... If it wasn't for Negan - I would have canceled. Fourth - also on this forum there is no shortage of connoisseurs of some kind of crap, which, however, has some advantages, so it is not full shit;)
"Billions of flies can't be wrong" :-P

It seems that the coke breeder Carl will not take long :-P Well, unless the "fools" save him by some "miracle on a stick".
Except for Negan and his right hand, everything else is up for a full plow. For a long time, of course. It wasn't even a bottom level anymore, but a concave one, a depression in every way worthy of the Dead Sea.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:16 am

Why these "futurospection"? It's hard to believe that would be true. More like Ryszard's dream. Especially after the penultimate and last scene. :)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:42 am

Even Negan was rummaging around in the garden with the plants ... OMG ...: lol:

Rik with a gray beard reminded me of Dziad Frost: lol:

The new episode was like guts with oil (and speaking of guts, they were literally drawn here too ...), it was stretched out impossible, excruciatingly stretched, stupid and boring to hell! In the category for the largest acting block of wood, the first choice was a young man in a Kalboja band. Now Michonne will take over this much deserved title --_-
The realization level is also lying and squealing.
No wonder there will be a new shadowrunner in Season 9.
Even the forum fans of this shit had fun
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 am

Is this my desperation or was the last episode better than the previous ones? It is going to be a tough fight in the final again. And she's probably screwed up again. Maybe this series could use a team of writers and producers. Apparently in the case of "Fear The Walking Dead" it is starting to work.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:58 am

1. Desperation. The concentration of idiocy is still at an exorbitant level.

2. As it usually happens.

3. Oh yeah! Tradition obliges ...

4. Well, after all, the info about changing the shadowrunner (from the next season) has been on the Internet for a long time ... Unfortunately, the name does not bode miracles. This series could do with a cancel.

5. "Fear of The Walking Dead" has never lowered so embarrassingly, or even had a few successful glimpses. It's a pity he's not the main ...
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 am

The 15th episode turned out to be a mega-qualitative leap in comparison to the previous tapeworm guano, stretched to all possible limits. Almost only facts, finally no pathetic three-three-for-three, and even other pleasant surprises were ... A lot of Negan in a very good shape. A real coke! Also "Elvis" had his "5 minutes" - he did beautifully in chu .. two aggressors // spell It is a pity that there is so little of him in contrast to the bottom games from the Rika horde --_-
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:18 am

Well, I wish Eugeniusz a spectacular death. Therefore, I'm afraid, he will survive. :( Give me this season finale.
Sell your soul

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:20 am

Eu (genius) must live! He is the greatest sage among the living, and he also provides a pinch of comedy! For what he did in episode 15 ... Mycki z mak�wek! :-P
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.