Walking Death

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:41 am

I watched the season finale and I don't know what to make of it. Especially since I have no strength to complain. :) It was not that bad. Maybe quite good for the weak level of the whole season. It was a bit settled. And a field has been marked out for the future game. With interesting figures. And I think I liked it the most.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:53 am

The final episode of the season is a ridiculously embarrassing mega-pile with moronic ideas unworthy of a preschool theater.
Anyway: if bullet testing involves a few gunshots, then well ...: lol:
The 15th episode appears to be a masterpiece for this shit.
In the eyes of my imagination I can see "good uncle" Negan taking care of brat Rik and taking care of the garden: lol:
And you can see that Gienek deserved to be called a genius, don't you? He is a real intellectual coker :-P It is strange that they did not award him with the order for taking out the Saviors alone ... No gratitude for the miracle and saving the ragged horde of Rika
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:33 pm

The first primo. They want to put Negan in a jail so that he rots happily. Second primo. This point is in line with the AFAIK comic. Third primo. If the lore goes according to the comic book (I'm not reading, I've got a lot of sweat) then the next stop will be a group of religious freaks sewing zombie costumes. This bastard horde on the horizon is probably their doing.

There is only room to show off here to decompose the dick
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:59 pm

First of all, primo: maybe Negan will finally get out of good behavior? in Rick's vision / memories (or what it was) he rummages around in the garden with a smile on his face, so ...;)

Secondly, primo: allegedly "puffers" have raped the comic book prototype more than once :-P

Third primo: there will be a new shadowrunner next season, so there's some theoretical chance that the sequel won't be so tragicomically stupid. It looked like a self parody at times ... :-P

And our favorite hero, that is, the genius Eugene, acted in a way completely contrary to logic / common sense, which only once again proves that the characters are extremely arbitrary and have the depth of recycled toilet paper
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:29 pm

I do not deny it. It is a pity for the characters, although Negan himself can be tiring in his style. He started recovering from me during the situation with the cane from the landfill. That's right, only the exact point where Negan goes to jail is consistent. But in comic book style he was transforming Carl, so this one ...
The guy would have to stand on his eyelashes. Nevertheless, such miracles did not happen. This season they had to give editing to the first years of the ��d� Film School. These retro and rectospection every now and then, juggling with the perspective and other treatments from the young filmmaker's handbook were tiring. And the final showdown was so dreadful of shit that for a good 5 minutes I couldn't control the attack of laughter.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:01 pm

Fuck, it would be enough if some type of Negan wanted to shoot some zombie out and the whole intricate plan of Gie� Pasz�ba Fpizdu: badgrin:
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:40 pm

Not a male, but a woman - Angela Kang, "TWD" screenwriter, which does not bode well ... :-P

Maybe "due to lack of wax ..." Negan will start to persuade someone else? Especially since he is a very gifted beast ...;) Well, unless he is defeated (once and for all) he will be "pushed to the siding" ...

The realization level is completely lying and squealing.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:20 pm

There were already cannibals. Now religious freaks. Boring. But maybe one of them is the helicopter, which appears in the sky once a season, starting with the first one.

I would be more into the division of the good camp. Maggie as the leader going after Negan for power. But it must be a long shot. He will end up with a quarrel in the family, a murder between Ryszard and Dariusz (Darryl) and the case. Though religious freaks fit in with this New Humanitarian World, which I think inspired Richard is.

As for Eugenisz, he does not appeal to me as such a mastermind. This plan of his was so "safe" that it was too much. :) Well, they won't kill him now. But maybe he'll go back to the role of pusher and he will be able to regret that Negan had respect as the Brain.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:31 pm

And this policeman from the first parts is still alive?
That main character.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:32 pm

Rick replaced him: mrgreen:
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.