Walking Death

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:41 pm

The teasers from the next episode, plus photos indicate that the 6-year jump will be permanent.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Well, this new episode was very good. Not much can be said about the new heroes yet. Especially that they are curious, except for one lady. But they were not the most important. Judyta, the daughter of Ryszard, rules. Karola, like such a civilized grandmother, but she showed the young pisser, without showing who deserves to be called a badass. The mouse is a little tense. The rest of the heroes manage somehow. I was surprised to see Negan slightly changed. I'm curious what has been prepared for him this season.

As usual, Eugene turned out to be the biggest flaw. At first, when I saw him so perky and transformed, I was pleasantly surprised. But then he was thrown into a plot with an idiotic plot lead. Which, despite its idiotic character, led to the biggest wow episode - the voice in the finale. I wonder if Eugene and the latter heard him.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:58 pm

This "solution" to the Whisperer puzzle turned out nicely. I wonder if there will be a leader who will bear this challenge. The mouse does not look like that to me, despite her stern expression. Jesus, well ... Dariusz? Maybe it will be overwhelmed. The rest are complete eggless, although Karola remembered what she can do, so maybe she? Unless some of the new ones? Or maybe ... you know who? :) The last scene with him announces his return?
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:22 pm

Sure, the return will show what kind of storage it is. And somehow he stopped teasing me, changed his style?
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:23 pm

9x09 - the return after the break proves that the series is coming back to life. :) I like it more and more. Negan is a character with potential, despite significant story changes. In addition, the Whisperers seem to be a pretty good opponent. You want to watch the next episodes.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:30 pm

while still doing well in season nine, the writers couldn't let go of the show's most annoying theme. A retard teenager who wishes a cruel death. There was Carl, he died, and it got better. Well, Blondasek Stupid appeared. All in all, there is credibility in this figure. Can a teenager be expected to be rational and intelligent? In fact, no, he's the last person you can rely on common sense. Nevertheless, there is also a certain inconsistency in this. Because it's not a normal world where a teenager can be the kind of idiot his age allows him to be. In this world, he should be tougher. Judith - Rysio's daughter - is much smarter than him and steals all the scenes in which she appears. And she is younger than Blond Mato�a. And still innocent in an endearing childish way. While being better adapted to function in this world.

Maybe it's a matter of age? Because children grow up and dumb in teenage ways and then eventually mature enough to be treated as overwhelmed. So maybe Judith is going to get dumb. As long as the show will last that long. : mrgreen:

And Myszona becomes annoying with that mars on her forehead.
It's so good being bad

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Carl wasn't even a quarter annoying like the young one, and Michone always had that face, so you goof off.
New antagonists promise to be interesting, we'll see what's next.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:14 pm

I saw that the series appeared on Netflix, maybe I'll take a look :)
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:46 pm

However, there was no chance for an interesting development of these characters.
I am very happy about the death of one.

Plus - it's probably the best episode this season and one of the best in the history of the series. Structure, climate, plot management. Finally, laying the foundations for a founding mythology. Nice. I couldn't believe it wasn't the end of the season yet.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:21 pm

Yes, although I would much prefer the "evolution" of walkers, that is: increase in speed + even residual intelligence;)

Fuckin 'in the fifteenth episode would have been better if the Whisperer leader had mowed all the shit out of her hand, except for one individual who would have passed the message on to the others, such as Daryl. For it is obvious that the others will crave revenge like a kite rain, so there would always be a few significant enemies less.
All in all, I admire the boss of Whisperers that she tried to solve it culturally. Only when the Rikers "perched" did she reach for the "final solution" :-P Well, was it worth leaving her daughter at home? ;)
As usual, it did not take (and other) stupid things, e.g. everyone is aware that the Whisperers are lurking in the area, and yet a few people go on a horse-drawn carriage trip to the fair (it did not seem that they even had a weapon) and without protection : lol:
Mishon, in an advanced stage of pregnancy, plays with the sword without thinking, endangering the fetus: lol:
Or as if being aware that Whisperers are in their area and have an advantage, also in camouflage, a group of daredevils sets off on an expedition using flashlights visible from a distance, which could not end well: lol:

The current season beats the quality of the previous ones and d ... half in every respect. It was true that there was nothing difficult about it, because we were dealing there with a terrible, stretched beyond all measure paddock, and in addition very unskillfully given, where even faster actions and its sudden turns aroused at most indifference (except for Negan's cool plot!). Terozek finally looks as it should. The station, noticing the rapidly dropping viewership rates, finally went to its head and made the necessary changes. It's just a pity it's so late.
All is vanity, nothing is fair