Walking Death

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:05 pm

1. What else can you imagine here? Aliens? ;) Some adversaries must be after all ... :-P

2. Much too long and from the wrong cannon :-P Nu, the only thing Megi was about was that the killer of her yellow male had been kept alive, so you need to punch him.

3. This kind of conflict has been outlined to excite the viewers, and we all know very well that there will be no dead bodies from it. In other words, it's a pic on water, a photomontage;)
Besides ... WTF with Jesus? Such a pacifist, and now he sided with the murder ...: lol: Another WTF - Jesus very briefly, to the point and to the point turned Morgan from the path of killing ...: lol: And then joined the bloodthirsty avenger Megi ...: lol:

4. There, immediately inspired ... Killing is zuo. Please do not add to this cheesy ideology, if you please :-P

5. Only effectiveness counts, and the effect leaves no doubt who is the storage mastermind here :-P

6. With Negan he had not only respect, but also many other nice perks, such as the company of dolls, or drinks ... And here he suddenly gave up on Paradise on Earth for ... the whim of "bullies", because his decision was absolutely nothing he doesn't defend himself. Well, unless he fell in love with this Latino, whom he shot with a released "peacock" ...
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:38 pm

But is it good? Are the events in both series "equal" in time?
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Pretty cool, I'd say. The last scene shows that the timelines are harmonious.
Morgan got bored of fucking Rik and went on a trip. He got an epiphany and decided that he didn't need to listen to that fucking anymore.
He threw it towards California, and there ...

It sounds bad, but it turned out very atmospheric.
Sell your soul

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:07 pm

I am not entirely convinced of this, considering the fact that he has not turned into a zombie;)

And the series has become terribly dragged out, the whole thing stands still, and the heroes circulate like vultures over the carcass
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Isoilated.
100% cold corpse.
They will finish in episode four.
It's so good being bad

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:43 am

The fourth episode convinced me that the season is worth giving a chance. First of all, I was completely fine with the three POV storytelling treatment. Because these stories quite sensibly complemented each other. Moreover, the conversation with the journalist was very decently played. Have the scriptwriters found a new dealer?

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:49 am

Apparently, Rik is finally fed up with being tired of the bread roll in the nightmare tapes of "The Walking Dead" and wants to end your participation in this pathetic endeavor :-P
Oh, "puffers" prematurely "kaputn�li" ka�boja w kapelutku;) Karla, I mean. He would be a natural, though wooden, heir-block.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:07 am

Not at all. There is a chance to reboot the show. If Andrew Lincoln did finish his job there. His role in the "group" could be taken over by Darryl. Though I don't know. But when you trade scriptwriters, you can also juggle characters. After all, there is also Ma�gosia who has the potential to take over the leadership (with Dariusz-Darryl by her side). Karolina is here. New ones can always be added. The thing about this world is that it is so open to changes (above all) that it can be dragged on for a long time and develop new stories. "The Fear ..." proves it. I do not watch, but the setting of the series in the same world, with other characters and threads, proves it for sure.

Andrew Lincoln's departure would be connected with the departure of the actress who played Michonne.

The only question is whether the actress who plays Gretel - Lauren Cohan - will stay. He plays a big part in the new series "Whiskey Cavalier". And if he does, he can also say goodbye to TWD.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:57 am

1. What not? Karl as a son of Rik would have an open road to "succession";)

2. It will end. And a reboot can, even would have to be done regardless ...

3. Well, he could not, but he will certainly take over ... Who if not him? :-P

4. Well, Megi is the leader ... But only Darek can replace Rik ...

5. Bor ... weapons! Who the viewer would take to stretch this fucker out? // laught

6. "Fear ..." has become a lame, unfortunately. Morgan hurts wherever he goes ... It's a shame for a good actor to play this shit.

7. If Mishon leaves, it will be without a relationship with Rik - she dreams of a film career, and not getting stuck in this shit ... forever and ever.

8. Whistle-whistle went in pizza ... I hate this larva. And her cross for the road
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:40 am

Negan is alive. He will take over the business.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.