Walking Death

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:09 pm

And God knows ... // thinks
The brat Rika is still small, so relatively little - let's say ... a few years.
As long as the viewership level is satisfactory, nobody here will make time jumps ...
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:23 pm

And those zombies. are they rotting already? Are falling apart? does it make sense?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:45 pm

Well, you can see changes, depending on the degree of decomposition / freshness and the place where the carcass drips.
Meanwhile, meaning is brutally raped in various ways. Logic including for a broken kopeck ... Stupid and overstretched.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:58 pm

I was wondering who to pick as candidates to kill this season, or in half a season. Everyone tires me. Except Negan.

In all this circus, the only one with his psychopathic smile deserves to rule and share. And survive. It'll be a pity when they kill him. The last reason to watch this series will disappear. But this is obvious.

Coming back to the last episode. All this bunch of idiots who decided to break out in front of the line (?) - to be killed. Everyone, without exception. With women at the helm. It would be a shame for Darryl, but he's a major promoter this season, so a butt kick in the form of some spectacular death would be well deserved.

Poor Richard. He doubles and he goes to get rid of the Saviors, the peasant made a plan, he almost realized it. And here his own compatriots kicked him out. Because that's how I see the end of the episode. Unless I miss something. Which would not be difficult, because either I read something on this series, or I will scroll on Facebook before dinner, or I do "skip" yawning.

Eugene. Another one to be shot. But because it is such a "vibrating" figure. Negan's bastard, no scruples about kicking a traitor. In the end, he will probably save everyone and throw himself into the arms of the new masters. Or maybe that's why it's such a cool character to kill. He has already "outgrown" the crowd a bit, has already become "some". You can throw zombies to eat.

Half a season may be deciding whether this offensive made sense, or whether they will continue to pause the subject for another eight episodes in three months or so.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:45 pm

Apart from Negan, his right hand, a bald man with a lush mustache, deserves to survive :-P

Megi bothers me the most - what a pissing ... bunny girl --_-

Rik "Wet Rat", as is his habit, got terribly sweaty, but in the end ("you know a real man after he finishes") he dealt with the "tinsmiths" on his own, even though he was almost naked and tied, and in the end he had the audacity to threaten ...;)

El-genius - contrary to his noisy announcements, he is not a "moss of survival" is "peppermint" like a top ... phew, plasticine, I mean. Although the comparison to a flag is more appropriate - it always reacts to a stronger gust of wind. The emotionally shaking "cockroach" was about to report the traitor, but his arrival at Negan made him "take water in his mouth." Of course, he wanted to do it in secret, without witnesses ...

The creators of this trash from seven sorrows are probably well aware of the fact that Negan is their only "light" in this increasingly dark "tunnel" leading deep into the black ... abyss, so killing this class of the only and sensible hero would be tantamount to cutting off eggs with blunt scissors. No Negan = no fun = cancel
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:48 pm

But somewhere I found (TWD fandom wiki?) That in the comic Negan is defeated and imprisoned. Over time, he gains something akin to Rick's trust.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:20 am

That would be a way out. And while Negan is alive, he could finally manipulate someone. With so much talk, charisma and charm? :) No problem. :)

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:06 am

According to the comic book lore, the next enemy will be a sect that wears zombie leather. Sounds like something that can't be good: badgrin:
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:07 am

As an optimist, I will say that it is already so bad that it cannot be worse :-P

What else can you imagine here than an increasingly stronger opponent? ;)
Rik can always do it, if not earlier then later. Even if the aliens finally land, they'll kick their cosmic asses, and the Karl coke-maker carved with a blunt ax (an actor's wood worthy of being the successor to Stiwen Sigal) will undoubtedly play a significant role here.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:21 am

Yeh, the semi-finals of the season were bad. While this tip was great, nonetheless. But there was no such chaos in this series before and it seems that the concept for this season has fallen out during the implementation. I didn't put my eye on it, but it could have been done better anyway. No emotions. These only appeared when Negan entered the scene. The motive of locking it with a stool in a storeroom surrounded by zombies was really great. The best scenes of this half-season. It was also good in the last episode. Jeffrey Dean Morgan gave another show. The conversation with Carl was very interesting, for a moment I thought that Negan didn't know what to do, he was shocked or baffled. He played it convincingly that it fell out ... human. :) Then the last scenes in the hideout had a bit of atmosphere with the final show of what happened.

The plot's biggest flaw is that the creators don't really know what to do. They delay the outcome of the fight against Negan and his Saviors. I do not know what for. They came out (half) in the end with a bit of emotion. At the same time, it is probably already known who won. :) They can literally dig out of such a black hole only by a miracle. Which is likely to happen.

All of Rick's, it seemed, intricate plan had collapsed like a house of cards. In the previous episode, I thought it was the fault of the Development Lags Group. But I have to do them justice. The evil genius was behind the success of the opponents: mrgreen: Eugene. :) They struggle with it too, not good, not bad, not characterless, but after a while with rudimentary eggs. And so on. Only it is unreliable. It reminded me of some version of Uppham from Saving Private Ryan. :)

So this whole show is only on Negan right now. None of the heroes even have a start to it. And I think it has outgrown (thanks to the actor) both the creators and the cast.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...