Walking Death

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:12 pm

ASX, you throw up on TWD like that and get excited about "Fear The Walking Dead", which is a shame worse than TWD since the first episode. :) As I assume after the reviews, because I couldn't get tired after the second episode. :)

But maybe it will cheer you that the teasers for the next episode indicate that there will be more Negan. Quite a lot.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:07 pm

1. With all due respect, but the first season of "Fear the Walking Dead" looked very good for a horror movie and "devoured TWD" for breakfast, so it was possible to get a little exhilarated :-P The second season turned out to be a total dud --_-

2. Looking at the extremely poor level of the second season, there is no point in getting tired further.

3. It's about time, because I keep watching "TWD" only for Negan.
Sell your soul

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:06 am

Maybe not total, but it sucked. I found myself watching just to catch nonsense. The first season was more interesting and atmospheric than TWD.

With season seven, I have the problem that the series just tires me. And since I've been having so little time to watch lately, catching up with episodes is not a priority ...
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:38 am

I liked the latest episode. Although nothing happened in it that would push the plot forward.

SPOILERS

But it shows how Negan's "state" works and who its "citizens" are. Eugene fitted in well and, in fact, the peasant adapted very quickly to the new reality. Better at her than at Rick and his team.

Nice episode.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:40 am

Plot? What plot ?? There is no such thing in this show: lol:

Indeed, Eugene aka Grzywa was only wasted with Rik. At Negan's, he has a sharp appetite, and he bites on the pickled cucumbers. Finally, it is a figurine, not a neglected pusher :-P

Negan wasn't enough
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:45 am

Zuo, zuo, zuo !!! The whole episode is dominated by the Stupid and Stupid expedition. With an obvious "message": one of them will die achieving nothing. It is a pity that she will die (has she already died?). Stupid, not Dumber. If Stupid died, I would be delighted with the episode, even though nothing happened in it. :) Again. :)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:05 am

1. You have to fill the screen time with something, and since the plan is for the next 7 seasons ...

2. There is no need to whine and enjoy this "victim of Fate", the more that Saszka is more pissed off ... Maybe the time will come for chico latino :-P

3. How little it takes to delight the Lord ... :-P
And since nothing concrete happened again, it was nothing new, but it was also a bit good:
- Yudjin showed that Negan was good for him and he embraced the bottom proposal to free him // spell It's just a pity that they make him such a shaky.
- Saemon, the Man with the Expressive Face, is cool
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:24 am

Fetish "inserts" are squeezing into more and more movies and series --_-

The 15th episode was much better than the previous few, but of course it is necessary to add here - for the low standards of this tape, because apart from the cool Negan theme, all the rest is junk.
What a pity that Negan did not break this whole stuff when he had the opportunity - how many completely unnecessary and boring stuffers would fall off, that I will not mention a mega shock among fans of this "work" // spell Okay, I'm dreaming, I'm back from heaven to the ground - let them even "kick" at least one more main character, such as the crude primitive Daryl, or preferably Megi - what annoying babsztyl
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 am

It would be Augustus, and it seemed to me not a victory in the real world, but only a wet dream of always sweaty (like a rat fresh from the drowning) Rika :-P
This series has been smacking a lot since the dawn of (its lost) history, but I do not believe in such a banal and far-reaching solution presented in the first episode of the eighth season. Even for "TWD" it would be a mega (s) mical oddity // laught
In other words, please don't take this episode seriously / literally ...
even worse if the perky heroes had succeeded in carrying out their plan. Destroying Negan and his team would be too easy for half an episode. Neither Negan nor his story deserve it. So it was the first match. The real battle is yet to come, and it probably won't be the one to be fought.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:10 am

It is a pity that for half of the season the action was slowed down so much while offering little. Would you like an episode of Negan's story or was he some frustrated used car dealer who found himself in a new reality? :) A teacher who learned from history? You can still play with this character without boring the viewer. Because I do not believe that the creators will leave it so enigmatic and will not be tempted by a story. It's not that kind of show. They add everything to it, so why pinch yourself.

The biggest drawback was creating a season 7 finale for a big event. It was not needed and will only deepen the disappointment. Because what was the big event here? The Junkyard Betrayal? It would be nice to rush them and torture them now, but the heroes are too slick.
Death Dumb? Obvious obviousness. The surprising was the way, not the fact. The dumberer is still alive, unfortunately. :( For a moment I thought that Mato� would go to the sand, but here the creators had a terrible fun. :)

Well, we'll have to wait for the 8th season. I hope to get Negan in the first half and build a new story in the second.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today