Walking Death

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:29 pm

The sixth episode was actually ... redundant, but the seventh was better. Rather, the way I see it is that in the next episode, it will rather come to a point where Rick says "enough" or is faced with a fait accompli. Especially since he will be carrying a lot of weapons looted from a cabin on the lake. A chick with a cartridge, for example, will shoot Negan, Michonne will help Rick escape, Megan and Carol will convince their settlements to all join forces (the one from the sixth episode will convince these siksy from the forest or reveal their location?). Well, and Negan would kill Carl or take him hostage. And he will fuck him in the eye socket // spell
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:12 pm

But how, Negan sees great potential in Carl and wants to get the best out of him, i.e. a purebred uber-killer :-P
Negan shot? Bor ... a pine weapon! It's hard for me to imagine that our favorite hero would be abused by a nine-order figure;)
The cane with the bullet should get to know Negan's "mace" in the most direct way :-P
I wonder if the creator of the projectile will be baked;)
Of course, the alliance against Negan is only a matter of time ...
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:59 pm

A stick with a bullet should try something else. Let the cartridge explode instead of firing. It probably won't break her hand, but some injuries would probably show up. This is my vision, because I don't know much about weapons and I don't know if something like that is possible.
It's so good being bad

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:37 pm

With one round, she can only carry out some suicide mission. He would end up in Negan's harem. And this will be its ending. Unless the bullet kills her, not Bear Patysia.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:56 pm

I'll spoil a little.

The season semi-finals weren't as bad as some say. This show has never been famous for its fast-paced action. What I could criticize him was that a few things had matured too quickly. In fact, it's one thing: the decision to fight. And the appearance of Darryl could indicate that the fight is going to flare up very quickly. And probably the second part of the season may close the threads, especially the most important one, Negan.

This, in his own style, disillusioned those who had them. And this is by ripping out the tripe (super scythe), and this by ordering your bodyguard to kill someone. But the effect turned out to be counterproductive, the heroes did not break completely, but decided to resist him.

I was afraid that they would overwhelm Negan and his "games and social activities". And here it turns out that the end of the seventh season may be the end of the fun. Only if they actually kill Negan will it be difficult to fill the gap after him.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:19 pm

The end of this season's semi-finals was terrible: hot dumplings.

All the scenes with Negan - great as always. Besides: thin. Daryl's very easy escape - no balls ... Someone should answer for it in front of Lucille's slightly profaned face :-P

Negan cannot die! "So Say We All !!!"
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:07 pm

this season is a terrible crash, whenever Negan and his men are missing ... --_- I barely made it to the end of the newest episode. Kupsko
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:43 pm

Indeed, nevertheless, it is the shock that I have not recovered from yesterday: badgrin:
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:29 pm

You're exaggerating. I'm not missing Negan. I am only irritated by the one-dimensional nature of the Saviors. And it was going to be an interesting deepening, when the Young Poodle came to their seat. And I also miss a broader view of their potential. But TWD has never been somehow too ambitious in this regard.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:42 pm

TWD was never ambitious in any way, to be exact. This soap opera is awfully watered down and pulls like a panty eraser.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.