Walking Death

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:23 pm

Negan is still being approximated;) The smarter guy in this series was not // spell

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:30 pm

I don't know if I would like Negan to be brought too close. He's amazing and I don't want to know what, how or why. Maybe I am different, but I am completely uninterested in that. Probably the series won't end well for him.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:33 am

Where does this certainty come from? And which series? More faith! :-P Such a successful character can not be smashed! They have to manage it somehow // spell If he won't win with Rick in the end, let there be a draw, i.e. an alliance or something like that :-P

Rick's group wandered for a long time without meeting any people, and meanwhile, when it started, the sack of plenty is immediately "dissolved";) As if that were not enough, the groups are located in a relatively small area, or at least such an irresistible impression can be obtained
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:53 am

Oh there, they can't go there right away. They can, they can. They will make the most of it and headshot.
Negan and the alliance: DDD I don't know what would have to happen for that to happen.
Overall, it will be quite a shambles in the end, or maybe that's just my wish.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:38 am

The fourth episode is ok. Negan actually put Rick in the mouth all the way to the eggs. Something must happen for Rick to find his own. Or someone. Carl or Michonne or the little one. Lest it be too obvious, I bet Negan will start recruiting Carl or something like that.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:02 am

1. I will never agree to it in my life;) :-P To shoot this class of a hero would be a terrible mistake! --_-

2. Greater Threat? //thinks

3. Again? Oh no! How many can be duplicated ...;) At the end of the season, or the entire series, which will be drawn for many years to come? ;)

I have complained many times about the "TWD" level, but it must be honestly admitted that the seventh season so far I beat the head and shit half the previous one. It is pleasant to watch and finally without
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:18 am

watch the six seasons of muck to finally watch something that has arms and legs? you're fucked up
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:28 am

Oh yeah! Discovery of America by Columbus. This forum depraved me, because I had not watched series before :-P
During these 6 seasons, there were mulches and very good episodes.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:36 am

I have been counting almost from the beginning that someone will finally shoot Carl's retard. I wish him dead since he opened his mouth on this show. :-P
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:42 am

Oh no, when there is no koksaker / ka�boja Carl, who will irritate us more? ;)
No, it has to stay. I'm sorry :-P
Maybe it will "dangle" over time
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...