Walking Death

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:41 pm

Well, I will not agree either;) Maggie is too artificial for my ravenous pirate eye. I'm not saying that Glenn is / was more expressive than her, but the doll is annoying. And such form (s) must be eliminated so that they do not spoil the blood. The more so because now they will treat the viewers with an endless trauma after losing the yellow accessory :-P
I feel sorry for the old Dejla the most (the one who did not see the huge march of zombies standing in the caravan in the middle of the road) - the guy was good at it, but the script did not allow him to live a longer life;) which is a pity
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:29 pm

As for me, the second episode is boring than the previous one :( I'm just wondering if it's not due to the fact that I'm reading a comic book and some "surprises" just don't work anymore. the creators of the series will follow :)
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:26 pm

And you see. Similar situation to Game of Thrones. I do not know the literary prototype and I watch it perfectly :)
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:03 pm

Pigeon Slayer - well how could the second episode be boring if Negan wasn't there? :-P
Sure, "surprises" have no right to work, since more than less knows what is going to happen :-P The less you know, the better you watch.

MrSpell -> However, "Game of Thrones" is a completely different story in many respects, overall
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:52 pm

For me, having scraps of the plot from the last few episodes at my disposal, I can only imagine that there will be an attempt to assemble a coalition against Negan and his team. It is likely to develop into some serious armed conflict. But you don't need a // spell genius to make a diagnosis like this
It's so good being bad

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:18 pm

A coalition against Negan and his team seems inevitable or the show will crash. Probably it will come to hijacking some guys from his team. But this is only when it turns out that such a rebellion against him is possible. For now, his team is afraid of him and is faithful to him. Rick's team will be intimidated and when Negan smiles kindly at them, they will wag their tails, glad that he did not kill and is pleased with them. After all, that was the purpose of breaking Rick. It was arranged under the new master. And then the rest. The only question is for how long, i.e. how successfully it was possible.

The 7x02 was calm, but it didn't let me down. The idea of ??feeding the front pigs, there is no such world building in this series. Such everyday life of the New World.

On the other hand, Emperor Negan is a good idea for a new order. It is enough for him to pay off. It doesn't seem to rip off. It would be nice to expand on the thread of his organization. Because he's not just an ordinary psychopath. Or at least I hope so. So maybe the deal with him will not be so morally unambiguous (good versus evil), since it will bring chaos. And maybe it will not be this season, but in the eighth season. As long as there were good ideas for this story.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:30 pm

Another good episode. This time how it looks with the "bad guys". You can already see potential threads on the fork. Now we had the background of the plot, from the next episode theoretically it will be setting the action. I keep my fingers crossed // spell
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Emperor Negan is the best thing that could happen to this series. Finally, Rick and his "flock" of ducks are not walking like unstoppable cutters, which has become boring, because how much could you look at the schematic tormenting of the bread roll. There is at least some variety here. Someone had brought them down to the ground floor or even below. Third episode good, and Negan very good as usual // spell
Of course, the creators won't finish it soon, because what's the point? Besides, let's not forget that "TWD" is a horror soap opera, so they will last longer as they usually do.
So far, and looking at the level of previous seasons, it would be a sin to complain about anything.

Augustus -> The series will fall ?? This show ??? With "soooo" viewership? Good joke: badgrin:
Even without a certain coalition of "king" Ezekiel with the Rickovites, it would be impossible.
Well, but "show must go on" and it is well known that Rick and his team will not get anything better and more fighters will be needed, so the alliance is inevitable.
The mustache red bearded man will probably rebel and change sides in the end. Reds cannot be trusted!
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:20 pm

You know, one bad season and it's about to start ...

But so far the seventh season has been brilliant. 7x03 was perfect. Scenario and game at a high level. I watched with a delay, but with great pleasure.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:19 pm

7x04 - can I get bored with Negan? I do not think so. :-P I wonder if the writers will somehow bring this character closer to the viewers. But, would that be a good idea? Certainly risky.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.