Walking Death

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:19 pm

And I wrote something else? //panda
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:39 am

No, I have not forgotten. Difficulty falling asleep, etc;)

I am still wondering. And for the psyche of the youngest spectator it matters whether he sees a hero or a dead man being massacred on stage? I don't think it really matters to him. It is not that we are looking at the attacker's attitude and not at the object of violence? The child will encode in his head "this is how you deal with your problems also in the real world" and we will have a repeat of Rakowiska.

I know that the series is also used by younger viewers, but I would defend the creators who have marked the age category. They still have to apologize to their parents for making such a film? Or maybe for the fact that the children watched this series? But no nerves. In the following episodes, there will be calmer scenes.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:02 am

The second episode was interesting in a different way. The kingdom and its ruler have met my tastes very much. One is a character strongly unreal with an interesting outline of the story, two - an interesting plot (although already rooted in post-apo climates). IMO will try to form a coalition against Negan and his gang, but this is obvious :)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:42 am

This Kingdom is a cool thing. A bit like some old RPG. The only thing missing was for King Ezekiel to give the main quest to kill the dragon: D I'm very much looking forward to the final fight against Negan. Anyway, it irritates me incredibly Carol, I don't understand the character at all.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 am

1. Probably he would have given, if the dragon (and) existed;) So far, as a replacement, the "stick" training of the successor of the "ruler" must suffice :-P

2. Uuu ... you will wait a long time;) Maybe as late as possible, because Negan is definitely the most interesting character in the entire history of this series // spell

3. Carol fixed - it is clearly visible that she has an unevenly "under the dome";) A figure that can be shot, along with annoying Maggie. On the plus side, however, her combat skills // spell
It's good that at least the yolks are gone, in a very satisfying way
Sell your soul

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:31 am

Hey, Carol has her moments. And considering the history and evolution of this character, it would be a damn shame if it were shot off. Especially since only she, Rick, Carl and Daryl were left of the original crew.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:07 am

History abhors a vacuum - new ones are jumping in to replace the old games.
It would be a damn shame if the "original" team was still in a pristine state;) And yes, at least there is a bit of uncertainty about their fate and you can count on some siurprajz every few seasons. Of course: Rick, Kalbo Cark and Darryl are absolutely essential, so don't count on killing any of them.
Carol has nothing to evolve into;) Well, unless she returns to the role of a "domestic chicken", this time with King Ezekiel, who will please her in every aspect
It's so good being bad

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:56 am

I will not agree. Sooner, Daryl has less room for maneuver when it comes to character development. But I'm not arguing. You dreamed of Glenn's death, you probably dreamed of it too Carol: P

As for the episode, feeding the pigs with Zombies 9/10
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:53 am

But I completely agree that Daryl (not only) compared to Carol is primitive and is a dead end of evolution;)
Carol has survived so much that only an explosion of an atomic bomb would be able to punch her;)
In the case of this heroine, it will not be easy to die, especially if you follow her path of change. Besides, she is the last white strong woman, because Maggie is a warm dumpling, so the creators, guided by the audience's sympathy indicators, must keep her alive;)
Honestly, I don't care that much about Carol's death. I'd sooner kill Maggie // spell
Well, if she's still carrying a baby, then you can't count on such a miracle :-P

The motive with feeding the pigs with zombies is indeed front
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:19 am

And I will not agree again. Maggie was more expressive than Glenn and after a few seasons she was also more brutal than her husband, however. Now, additionally, he will have a desire for revenge, so he will probably show his claws.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.