Walking Death

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:29 pm

I watched. Cool action cinema: P Okay ... drama, horror or whatever :-P
I come to the conclusion that I was bored with the series or I was bored with Negan's moaning about the new world order of Rick and his merry company. As a result, the episode dragged on for me mercilessly. There was a tear in my eye after one of the characters died, because I liked the guy. Pity.

From the fun scenes: a guy taking a picture of one of the characters' body.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:19 pm

I was convinced by 7x01 that regardless of the shoals affected by this series, I will endure to the end. Anyway, there are so many seasons behind me that it is a pity to abandon a little. Besides, 7x01 was probably the best episode in the series. I agree with Spell.

After the suspension of action in the season six finale, I didn't care who would die. But I was pleasantly surprised. Not the homicide / homicides themselves, but the scriptwriters playing the case. Indeed, Kirkman was right that this Cliffhanger from Six wasn't about pissing off audiences and raising emotions, it was about something else. Because they could basically kill anyone (except Rick I think) and I wouldn't care. But how it was played was beautiful. Jeffrey Dean Morgan himself gave such an intense show that shivers ran down his spine. I read a conversation with him after the episode was broadcast and he admitted that it was a very intense game for him. The climate of this trial was amazing, slowly, methodically Negan smashed Rick to pieces until he became his dog. A script and production masterpiece. And acting. They won't beat it this season.

And I also noticed this hatchet. A slip-up that spoiled the screening a bit.

I wonder what the fate of the heroes will look like. Because they can't sit meekly under Negan's rule. Morgan will overshadow them all this season, unless they humanize him. I hope not. Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed. I wonder if and what role Mr. Big Kitten will play this season.

There is still great potential in this story. It is underused, but it is still there. And that's why I will be watching, because this world has a lot to offer.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:58 pm

I'm not such a crowd that I would not notice such a powerful and memorable scene;)
It was worth "breeding" (because he should have "pulled out his hooves" much earlier) this hero for this beautiful moment;)

Mr. Pigeon Slayer -> You got one of the best episodes in the history of this series, where apart from the unfortunate mishap with an ax, everything was tip-top, and only now you got bored, since much earlier (in previous seasons) there were a lot of hopelessly boring "fucking in bamboo "and psychology at the sandbox level? ;)

It just so happened that Negan did not whimper, but in a highly professional manner "broke" the resistance of Rick and his team.
This mourning is practiced by the Rickons from the "distant" past
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:31 pm

Why do you write that only now? I mentioned that I was bored watching yesterday's episode and pointed out that the fault was probably Negan's performance. I did not write that I was bored watching TWD for the first time.

Maybe I'm expressing myself badly. The episode was full of emotions - the death of the heroes, the suppression of Rick - and you can see that the creators showed a good approach to the subject. Negan's figure irritated me. I know that the creators had to exaggerate him a lot - and there is also one in the comic book - so that, being the next Super Rogue, he would have a chance to appear in a world full of freaks, known to viewers from previous seasons. But it doesn't change the fact that the story comes full circle again, and I think that irritated me a bit. So much so that watching the last episode I wanted to scream "stop fucking." I have nothing to do with the actor, because you need a lot of talent to act this way.

Maybe the BOREDOM I mentioned comes from the belief that it will probably be a highly fragmented season. Each group will have two or three episodes with a lot of moaning and the aforementioned "bamboo fucking". And the final game between Rick and Negan's gang will not take place until the eighth season.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:31 pm

The slaughter in the church was nice too // spell Was the noble helpers being noblemen in the building;)

Of course, the episode with the girls was great. From the individual seasons of "TWD" you can extract the most interesting episodes and make yourself "your" season;)

However, for the series itself (if you can put it that way), 7x01 rules! 2 important heroes kaput, he was blowing on a stick (nomen-omen)! And what a response among the fans ... Some of them even "threatened" that it was too brutal and they would not continue to watch ... // laught
And when the heroes brutally arrest these unfortunate zombies, it's all right ...
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:07 pm

And what a response among O.o's parents. They shouted that the episode was too brutal and not for children.
Question: When was this series aimed at children?
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:16 pm

Well, that's why I drew my attention to that death scene. The first so brutal towards one of the heroes. Zombies are dehumanized, so they can be sliced, chopped, dismembered with impunity. But people? Shocking.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:32 pm

I wonder if by any chance there was a lot of brutality with the cannibals thread; both in their "cottage" and later during the massacre in the church. But maybe my memory is already failing me. In any case, the murder scene on the characters was strongly depicted by O.o
But I don't understand my parents' protests. It was never a children's show.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:51 pm

During all these seasons, I don't remember a man being so naturalistically massacred. Even when the Negro cannibals were eating the leg, this scene was more conjecture than literal. Being killed in the "slaughterhouse" was also polite (it may also be the case that my mind has already superseded these scenes and I actually don't remember it on purpose).

Sharin, the question is what is the rating of the production.
I read that TV-MA, that is for 17+
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Mr Pigeon Slayer -> None of those scenes is good enough for Glen (n) a. Have you seen what happened to his eye? ;) The whole thing was devilishly effective.
In addition, please take into account two issues: the people liked him very much and it seemed to them that after the memorable "miraculous" saving, a hair from his head would not fall off, and meanwhile ... we are dealing here with a double shock: visual and psychological: - P.

But the fact that the series was not and is not for children does not mean that they do not watch it;)
"Forgot the ox when the calf was"? ;) Besides: "forbidden fruit tastes better" :-P

MrSpell -> Zombie is not a human, but (already) a monster, so one can be eliminated in any way and nobody will be moved. It is different when you see a man on the other side of the barrel ... About this issue ... Mini-film from the anthology "Black Mirror 3" entitled "Men Against Fire" quite accurately portrays the approach to destruction in a similar climate
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today