Walking Death

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:07 am

Ambitions, sir, this has "Fear of the Walking Dead" ...
Psychology in "The Walking Dead" is boring and stretched, like a panties eraser, and it's just stupid here that hey! And even ho, ho!
TWD works best when there is a fight: people vs homo sapiens
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:08 am

I watched 3 episodes of "Fear ...". Maybe it gets better later, but - for me - boring linden. A survival that doesn't make sense to watch. Unless in 5 seasons, when the quality of "TWD" appears in it. Let me know at season 5 :)
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:09 am

Then it is better and certainly much more sensible than in "TWD" :-P
And "TWD" is of course not survival?
It's so good being bad

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:19 am

Survival, but of a different kind. Because the heroes embraced a new reality. They adapted to it, they changed, not reality. In relation to the heroes of "Fear ..." they have already reached the expert level. At the same time, they do not necessarily always remain the good ones. Killing other people, mostly other people, but also zombies, changed them. Although the last episode showed that not everyone has reached the limit and some would like a normal life. And that's the coolest thing. After all, what normal life can we talk about here, if in this world zombies are not the greatest worry of the living. With the heroes of "TWD", the heroes of "Fear ..." still look like unfledged chickens, puppies that have yet to learn a new life. That's why I prefer "The Walking Dead", because its heroes are much further away, just like the new reality. And it is with them that you can do more and draw the plot into interesting areas. If the writers have enough "steam".
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:56 am

The season 6 finale disappointed me a bit. Because what is shown in this way is shown. I rate the introduction of the new villain flawlessly - from the beginning of the episode, this thread had the power and basically did not disappoint. Especially since Negan briefly showed up with an offer he couldn't refuse. But then it was a bit rude to show the last scene. And now you have to wait until the first episode of season seven. Not pretty. Disappointing. Why piss off viewers so much? Maybe it was because This Something was so irrelevant? But then they'll get pissed off more.

Anyway, I would have assimilated this episode better if it weren't for the creators themselves to raise their expectations for the 6th season finale. And they bragged about the last scene a bit.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:11 am

Perhaps more has happened in the first episode of the seventh series than in the last two seasons. First of all, it's a surprise that Negan killed two guys. But I had the satisfaction of hitting my type (and the first time!). The ASX should also be pleased with its shot. I am less, because I just liked the character.

Either way, the start is promising. The heroes are screwed up and it seems that in relation to the group's earlier problems, this one seems to be the most serious. The question is whether the writers are not the spterodactyl. Fingers crossed.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:51 am

The first game to be beaten was the most likely. In fact, the character is not very nice and if someone had to be sacrificed, it is best to :-P
For sacrifice no. // spell What a nice siurprajz! In my wildest dreams, I did not expect the creators to drive away this hero. Have they "caught" on "Game of Thrones"? ;)
A very good episode in which you can absolutely not fault anything. It was really something of a higher shelf!
But I am afraid that after such a great start we will be dealing with apathy, "pouring water" and psychology in a shoddy style, after all, the content of the season has to be filled with something, which is typical for "TWD";)
J.D. Morgan is brilliant, but that was unpredictable
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:59 am

And I have! Ax on the roof of the motorhome // spell
Most likely assembly error
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:53 am

Indeed, I overlooked such an obvious obvious;) But I blame it on the great impression this episode made // spell
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:05 am

I don't know if you noticed, but the death of the second individual on the show was the first so bluntly naturalistic and juicy (Negan even emphasized that it was disgusting). I do not mention zombie corpses, because they are dehumanized creatures.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.