Walking Death

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Oh yeah, that was it. A moment earlier, I told my wife that if it's not a fake and a trap, they should be there .... And a moment later that scene. This is going in the right direction. And Rick turned into a real motherfucker. And good.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:33 pm

5x14 - great episode, surprising, with a good slaughterhouse, but also with the tension associated with the main plot. The episode finale is aborted, but it looks like a nice season finale. I don't think they'll spartan him. I wonder how it will end. "Our" will take over the good heroes? I really liked the question of the priest who at the same time told the truth that "ours" are bad, but in such a way that he turned out to be a bit crazy.

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:21 pm

A very good season 5 finale. No too much fireworks, no twists. With interesting guesses about season 6 (Wolves). It's not a zombie killing show for a long time. Of course, they function as a bogey here. They are unbeatable in the horde. Fighting them is learning to survive. But other people are sometimes bigger monsters. And the heroes themselves are mentally damaged, changed. All this is a consequence of adapting to the new world and new rules. But the viewer didn't really realize it until the characters suddenly had to collide with another reality. With some extensive, but still a substitute for normality. You just want to wait for the next season.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:34 pm

And it was worth waiting for the premiere of season 6. A very good first episode. Two time plans are shown and I liked the black and white one more. But because of the filter applied :) However, the latter was also good. The ending of the episode is such that I am waiting impatiently for the sequel. I'm just afraid that the heroes will hit the road again.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:41 pm

It didn't impress me that much, but it was ok. The fact that the black and white thread is more interesting, but this colorful ending promises a lot.
Rather, they will stay. I have not read comic books except the first four (I do not know if I can collect the whole thing since they have already spent more than 20 with us and I can not decide), but in the reviews I came across such a description that they would rather stay in place for a longer time.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 pm

6x03 - how was he supposed to survive, if zombies dragged his guts out? Unless ... it wasn't his guts! And he, such a passing, made the number from season 1 when they smeared themselves with zombie carcass and survived. But it's a stretch.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:15 am

Well, how couldn't he survive, if it wasn't necessarily his guts, huh? :-P
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:49 am

The return of season 6 after the hiatus was a bit boring. It pisses me off by dividing the season into two halves, and you can see the pointlessness of this treatment after the latest episode. Because he would have made a better impression if they had released him right after the previous one, and not after a few months. A great scene on the road, which ended a bit comical :) Especially since I was afraid that the writers would start repeating the theme with the characters separated. Oh yeah, it all put together nicely at the end of the episode and you can start new threads.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:14 am

The 6x10 episode confirmed my previous opinion. The plot jumped forward about six months and it was better immediately. You had to skip that cliffhanger from Episode 8 and end the semi-season at 9. The tenth was lighter, even more humorous. It was a bit strange. But also refreshing in some way. Especially the arrival of a new character, Jesus, hit the spot. Well written and played. With an interesting finale at the end of the episode. Keep it up.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:11 am

6x13 - supposedly a "slower" episode, but - fortunately - there was no division of the plot into two threads and the next one will not "go back" in time. At least I hope so. But probably not, because it would be pointless for the end of the episode. It was another episode showing the show's ambition to be more than just an adventure game in a zombie apocalyptic world. A great clash of different characters and an emphasis on the psychology of Carol and Maggie, especially the former. You can see that the heroines, although they are tough guys, are already tired and fed up with killing and would like a different life. Especially since their opponents were not so different from them. I do not know comics (and I will not know them), but I hope that Negan and his team will not turn out to be some sadists and degenerates, as the episode in which Darryl used "pancerfaust" announced, :) but in this it turned out that those guys didn't have to be representative at all. There are three episodes left until the season finale, so I'm hoping for more.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.