Walking Death

Gor

Walking Death

Post by Gor » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:59 pm

And I think this whole Terminus will be another - probably having something to do with religion - gang of psychos trying to bring peace, order and order by force. There will be no farting, but there will be blood. Oh, this season is miserable.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:37 pm

The season finale is pretty cool and ... you would like more.
It is a pity that you had to struggle for this "something cool" for so long: /
This mediocrity in previous episodes spoiled the taste of season four, but I hope the end of 2014 will make up for it.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:14 pm

Yes, probably the best episode in the second half of the season. Just a pity there were no more replies regarding Terminus. I wonder if what I stood at is a sufficient answer :) I have suspicions about this meat, but maybe my imagination was too much excited.

It is a pity that we now have to wait until fall for the fifth season. The heroes turned dark.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Leriel

Walking Death

Post by Leriel » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:05 pm

It was obvious that in Terminus they were turning the newcomers into skewers and cutlets. // spell
It was no coincidence that they advertised this place so beautifully. Why hunt, when human game will be placed under knives / guns by itself? :-P

This season, since the memorable episode of the girl's show, has become more interesting. What was before deserves the Abyss.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Murin

Walking Death

Post by Murin » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:25 am

I still hope that the solution will be more ... trivial. But I guess you're right and it will go this way. Which in itself doesn't really excite me, but it has an interesting side to it.

In season 4, or rather in its second part, it was shown - one can argue or successfully - the transformation of the main characters. These are not so obvious positive characters. The last sentence of Rick in the 4th season shows that the transformation has taken place and the heroes from "cannibals" are distinguished by the fact that they do not eat meat :) and have the sympathy of the viewers. They are the monsters we like, against the monsters we don't like.

Perhaps in the 5th season it will be necessary to show that "ours" are still human in the inhuman world. But first they will go through Terminus, and this one cannot be done with white gloves. And probably not everyone will survive.

I don't know why they introduced the Guy Who Knows How To Fix It character into the story. A strange, still unused and underdeveloped character. Because he supposedly Knows Something and everyone knows that He Knows Something. But somehow no one asked him the obvious question: What is it. So I wait for his head to be cut off and no one else will know how to fix the world.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:25 am

The announcement is very nice.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:10 am

We also watch.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Vataes

Walking Death

Post by Vataes » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:18 am

I will also watch. How do I get to the second season.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:14 am

I enjoyed the start of the fifth season. Because I did not expect such a quick settlement of the Terminus case. However, it was decided in such a way that who knows if they will not take it any further. But do they have to? Besides, the episode was dynamic and suspenseful.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:02 am

A very good episode. I would even say it's pretty scary;)

PS. Could I see Detective Carver from "The Wire" in the teasers?
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.