Walking Death

Dangerous

Walking Death

Post by Dangerous » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:57 am

And I liked the story of Carl in this episode precisely because the kid is annoying. In fact, it was kind of gratifying to watch him get his ass in the air and found that he was not really such a madafaka.
But I also hope that the threads will connect relatively quickly so as not to watch the two teams take turns.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Perv

Walking Death

Post by Perv » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 am

I will say this, it could be worse :)
Read: Carl-Sweeper could have pissed me off more; Rick could be a bigger loser than he is. I got used to this strange duo, so I did not expect that suddenly the second part of the fourth season will bring any change in their way of being. It may change over time, but I doubt it. I stopped expecting anything from these heroes, so they don't irritate me so much anymore;)
By the way, I don't understand why they made serial Rick such a junk O.o

What happens in Episode 9 and 10 is a consequence of abandoning the cozy prison nest and abandoning it in great haste. The fact that the team has scattered is acceptable to me.
I just hope that they won't get together until the fifth season
It's so good being bad

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:02 pm

I liked the latest two episodes on average. After the first half of the season I thought that there would be some permanent cementation and socialization in the "seat". That some new stage in the series will begin, community building, etc. And here everything has returned to its starting point, so to speak. In addition - for now - the plot takes place on three different lines. Maybe they will coincide, maybe not. Plus new faces. You will get used to it, but for now it is a pity that everything has shifted to other areas.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:55 pm

The second part of season 4 still does not capture me. Survival combined with character psychology - I already got over it, as a stage of the heroes' "journey". I have my final hopes on Terminus. But this will be the final, so it will take until Season 5 to develop. Apart from today's episode (yesterday's), there will be two more this season. Lime Tree.
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Kaikki

Walking Death

Post by Kaikki » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:04 pm

Season four episode 14 just got me down.
I have a lot of tolerance for mediocre productions, but the level of the second part of the mentioned season is simply embarrassing. Force-made, over-the-counter.
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:11 pm

Yeah ... He was pointing out the embarrassing weaknesses of this production a long time ago. Finally, it has reached you. // laught
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:59 pm

This is not about the production as a whole, but about the fact that the fourth season in the second half made a return to - as it seemed - the previously chosen plot path and something like survival psychologicalization is happening in it. I do not understand the sense of this procedure, but maybe the final will explain something in this regard.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Hawking

Walking Death

Post by Hawking » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:47 pm

The last episode just happened to be great, it reminded me of the Mice and Humans ending.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Sylfil

Walking Death

Post by Sylfil » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:53 pm

It turns out that it took 13 episodes to finally get to the good. //thinks
It is a pity that the "sister" issue was resolved so quickly. // panda I would be happy to watch the next feats of our favorite heroine.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:24 pm

The end of the season is getting better indeed. This Terminus thing stinks me, but maybe because so far nothing good has come out of such places. Maybe that's why something good will come out now. The last episode of season 4 in a week, but I don't count on a fart.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...