Walking Death

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:09 pm

This is too much of a simplification and without taking other aspects into account.

Anyway, a better short and meaningful plot like in "Dead Set" than stretched over many seasons and filled with pyramidal nonsense like in "The Walking Dead".
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:10 am

George Romero called "TWD" a soap opera. I do not agree. This is not another zombie series. What's more, after these few seasons you can see that the zombies in this series are the background. Well, sometimes plans cross, make life difficult and you have to kill them a bit. This series is about saving humanity within. The last two episodes of season 4 made me realize this. Although I was pissed off by Rick's decision about one of the characters and easy to hate as idiotic, motivated by stupid nobility, it made sense. The heroes locked in prison want not only to survive physically, but also to save their humanity. The fact that they are easy to lose shows how easy it is to kill zombies who were once human. Overall, the heroes are freer in prison than outside. Because they have a chance to remain human not only in the physical sense.

That's how it came to me after watching the last episode. And yet the best has been left for the next episode: Darryl's reaction and the return of the Character
Sell your soul

Pensmug

Walking Death

Post by Pensmug » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:54 am

I am not fully convinced by what the creators serve here. The artificiality and stretching is a bit chu.a and a bit, a bit. --_- And I really do not understand how you can get excited with such a dose of pathological bamboo fucking.

The old Hershel fart turns out to be the biggest coke. However, his heroic stance was greatly exaggerated. I understand that it is full of noble intentions and a sense of duty, but a complete rejection of the risk of becoming infected by completely neglecting protective measures looks more like a demonstration to the public of the series. Characterologically, it resembles Dejla's blind gingerbread. :-P

The coke breeder Carl, growing like dough on yeast, finally put on a Kalbo hat and was briskly mowing zombies with a machine "pizdolet". And when he does say something, kneel down nations! A little more and it will turn off Rika completely.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

fabulousfreesia

Walking Death

Post by fabulousfreesia » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:05 am

Despite ASX wisdom, I like this series. It keeps me entertained, and that's what matters most.

Everything about it I like exactly what Romek mentioned.
The fact that it is not a series only about killing zombies proves the creators of the series very well. In this way they refer to the sense of the comic book story, which is a plus. The fact that some ideas were presented in a pathological way ... Well, too bad. Perhaps nowadays it cannot be otherwise. Perhaps the creators, wanting to reach the largest possible number of recipients, lowered the bar to such an extent that the production would not fall after two seasons.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Matsui

Walking Death

Post by Matsui » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:02 am

It won't be a big spoiler to say that the Governor is back in the latest episode. In a completely new "incarnation", months after the events of the season 2 finale. But the plot has not yet led him to the prison before which the creators abandoned him in the penultimate episode.

I don't understand the complaints about this show. You can see I am without a brain, how its heroes: 0 I like it all the time. Watching survival all the time does not make sense, because it leads to nowhere. And what is happening now is getting better. I also like about this series that it is unknown where it will lead the characters. I also like it on "Revolution" and "Falling Skies".
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Devil Baby

Walking Death

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:50 am

After 7 episodes, the semi-final of Season 4 is going to be great. Though it'll probably end up with some cliffhanger. The Governor's plot has come full circle and will probably find some point in the second part of the season.
Sell your soul

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:42 am

1. You judge yourself too harshly, but I will not argue out of politeness. ;)

2. In fact, it's not about watching survival all the time, it's about showing non-survival issues convincingly. Meanwhile, we were dealing with great shallowness and simplicity. The heroes carry out such "psychological analyzes" on themselves that I would like to take them away ... right away. Seriously, I don't require some uncreated stuff, but I'm sensitive to kitsch. I apologize in advance to the psycho-fans. :-P

3. It is better than the episode dedicated to the Governor. Finally, instead of the absurdly exaggerated paper "unknown", it looks more like a man who also has a dramatic fight with himself.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Triss Merigold

Walking Death

Post by Triss Merigold » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:02 am

But you didn't write anything about "Dead Set" that boasts :-P Especially since this miniseries is only survival and has nothing to do with TWD.

And the Season 4 semi-final was brilliant. Man, it was a bit like Martin's novels about the Know Co. After this episode, the return of season 4 after a break will be a completely different season. Such a finale would be good for the entire season of the show.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Irakhash

Walking Death

Post by Irakhash » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:35 am

This semi-final is quite passable. Although they wanted to end so hard, they could say goodbye to someone else for good.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Eredin

Walking Death

Post by Eredin » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:29 am

Season four is back, but episode 9 disappointed me. Carl pisses me off all the time and acts like a riotous brat who thinks he's madafaka because he killed some stiffs. It's once. Two - I don't like what was an obvious consequence of the semi-finals. I hope that the series will not come back to presenting independent threads, because it will be boring and will undo the plot.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today