Walking Death

Anansi

Walking Death

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:46 am

And in fact, it happened in this final. They left the comic book quite seriously, but I don't mind it, because it keeps you in suspense anyway, and you'd like to know what's going to happen next. They managed to surprise me. Interesting, interesting. And Carl is already a little madafaka;)

All in all - TWD Season 3 is great from start to finish, crushing the other two without too much trouble. Keep it up.

Romulus - watch the subtitles ... there's a little gift for Mad Men fans
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Poison Ivy

Walking Death

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:07 am

The third season finale turned out poorly. "A little rain from a large cloud".
The governor has become comically grotesque in his "coke-ovenism". Too far-reaching redrawing had the opposite effect and as a result, instead of a fairly credibly created "psycho" we got some "kwa-kwa-ra-kwa", or "jedendobrychujwieco".

Small in body, but great in spirit, the scavenger "Ka�boj" Karl with his inseparable knock "with a funnel" on the barrel proves once again that he has eggs as big as a mammoth, and emotionally stuck "Pussy" Rik does not reach his knees.
Karl is a true hero of today's reality. He learns quickly and draws the correct conclusions, unlike the overly soft adults in his group of mutual adoration, especially the old fart of Hershel. It is a pity there is no Dejl. The two would get on well with each other. ;)

Michonne, or how to turn from a tough girl into a soft dumpling.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Brerg

Walking Death

Post by Brerg » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:34 am

Well, I was hoping that someone would shoot this shit in the final. If I were even a bit conscious zombie :) it would be a point of honor to eat this screwed up young psychopath - because that's where this character is going. He's a little psycho. Light version governor - for now.

And the season finale is a bit disappointing. But looking at season 3 as a whole - it's very good and I'm looking forward to season 4.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Woland

Walking Death

Post by Woland » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:52 am

WTF? : shock:
Karl is ok. In a conversation with Rik, he clearly justified why he shot a young caper with a rifle.
It was because of "moral softness" that a few of their group had died, and he did not want a repeat. It's very logical: now he'd let him go, and it's very likely that he'd have to face him again soon, or that bastard would kill someone from Rik's team ... Oh yeah: one shot and the problem solved!
P.S. Do you only watch colorful pictures or do you also listen to dialogues?

Onirke

Walking Death

Post by Onirke » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:27 am

If he had been such a "kaksaker" in the previous season, most of the heroes from the farm would be dead by now, because that little fucker would have killed them;)
And as for killing this teenager - Mr. Elder told Rick nicely, if you were listening and not watching colorful pictures
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Takwir

Walking Death

Post by Takwir » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:32 am

1. Lori's death had taught him a lot.

2. But the old gingerbread did not know the reason why the hero, Karl, feared the young man. In a later conversation with Rik, Kalboj clarified this point. It was by no means due to my son's bloodthirsty tendencies, but was due to the usual logic: there was one enemy who had less of a threat to their lives! It is hard to comprehend that little Karl can think and draw the right conclusions?
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Vanity Fair

Walking Death

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:56 am

Well, at this rate, he'll kill anyone he doesn't like. His final face promised a little psycho, being a combination of puppy stupidity, stubbornness and unconscious trauma after the killings he had committed. Anyway, at the beginning it was shown that he did not like the fact that he had been sent back. Killing a kid who wanted to surrender was handy for him, because he showed his daddy how awesome he was. It wasn't self-defense, it was a ruthless execution.

As I wrote - Piss is on a straight path to becoming a psychopath.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Veldrin

Walking Death

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:03 am

Even if it was an execution, it was for noble reasons. After all, the "victim" belonged to the Governor's group and was intended to kill Rik's team ... Since when is this "stick" of an individual threatening your and your loved ones life a "psychology"? Take the gracious note that G. "killers" did not certolili and pushed hard on everything that moves. It was supposed to be an extermination !!! They didn't give a shit who they were punching at and if he was holding a gun. And it was enough that one of these jerks fell under Karl's barrel while escaping and that logical gentleman was to let him go? For what fortune am I asking? // spell

After one pass you come to very hasty and overly far-reaching conclusions. Put yourself in his shoes and ask yourself what you would do in his place. It was bits like the piss he had shot that murdered some of his friends and craved more.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Ciliren

Walking Death

Post by Ciliren » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:38 am

Killers? A filmed crowd of Woodbury residents who were given guns and fled after the other side's first shots. Only Tyreese refused.
I understand that you are counting on Carl to "exterminate" in turn the old men who will be hosted in the known prison?
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Alfa

Walking Death

Post by Alfa » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:07 am

1. I put the word -> killers <- in quotation marks on purpose to avoid misunderstandings. --_-

2. If that had happened, then the absurd theory of Augustus would have been confirmed.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.