House MD

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:20 pm

Also waiting for the second series of Clay. One of the best Polish series after 1989. Thanks to it, you can recall the times when serial works were created in Poland, and not cheap travels of American formats or Czech dumplings (For good and for bad).

It turns me on, and it's a lot, Dr. House. Until recently, every day on AXN, now "only" on public television, on two on Thursdays, before Pitbull. Departure. I like the sarcastic sense of humor and the main character: a great doctor who honestly hates patients and their banal diseases :)

The series breaks certain genre limitations: these wonderful doctors in their white gowns and is not afraid of a controversial approach to the subject (probably episode two in the 1st series, with the death of newborns: "draw", which is to survive). I can't tear myself away. If AXN does not resume and Two oils after the 1st season, I am starting to suck in because in the USA the 4th season is already over.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:21 pm

From 4 or 7 January "House" returns to AXN.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:57 pm

I have the same, this show is just great. I think it's because of House's character: P
So far I haven't missed a single episode :) and I didn't even know about AXN, so from January 4 I will be sitting in front of the TV every day: mrgreen:

Until recently, I also watched "Gotowe naszyst" and "Prison Break" but their broadcasting ended so ... the TV set went off; /
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Brerg

House MD

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:05 pm

Everyone, even the Immortal Hero, has an Achilles' heel.
I have been watching "Hous" for some time now - it is fun to watch, but it is struck by the schematic. The patient is seriously ill, subsequent treatments fail, clinical death, glare, recovery.
In fact, the series is saved by two things - House himself and his work in the clinic.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Dr. House is the only series I watch recently, apart from occasional cases of criminal mysteries. Indeed, the schematicism is terribly visible, but the controversy and individuality of the title character attracts me to the TV :) in my opinion, much better than the `` emergency room '' which somehow never happened I will like it, and I will leave our `` for better and for worse '' without a comment :)
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:07 pm

I have the same, this show is just great. I think it's because of House's character: P
So far I haven't missed a single episode :) and I didn't even know about AXN, so from January 4 I will be sitting in front of the TV every day: mrgreen:

Until recently, I also watched "Gotowe naszyst" and "Prison Break" but their broadcasting ended so ... the TV set went off; /
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Ciliren

House MD

Post by Ciliren » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:31 pm

Dr. House is the only series I watch recently, apart from occasional cases of criminal mysteries. Indeed, the schematicism is terribly visible, but the controversy and individuality of the title character attracts me to the TV :) in my opinion, much better than the `` emergency room '' which somehow never happened I will like it, and I will leave our `` for better and for worse '' without a comment :)
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Takwir

House MD

Post by Takwir » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 pm

HOUSE M.D. "stands" on the main character - it's obvious. I also watch regularly for the awesome Hugh Laurie. A Renaissance man: not only an actor, but also a writer (I bought his novel from 12 years ago, a nice sensation, written with humor), a very well-educated man (2 majors). Generally considered to be extraordinarily intelligent. My idol :) I watch this series just for him. Because only for him it is worth watching. And maybe a little for Lisa Edelstein (well, she has some kind of magnetism ... :))
Courage does not always roar. Valor does not always shine.

Triss Merigold

House MD

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:59 pm

I try to avoid series as invaluable time eaters, as well as browser games. Recently, I made an exception for Dr. House. As mentioned above, the series actually stands on the main character who is brilliantly drawn by the scriptwriters and brilliantly played. The rest of the characters are also nice but House is a real Machiavelli medicine, Sherlock diagnostician and uncle at the same time.

The episodes are schematic, as a matter of fact, but there is one advantage associated with it - each is almost closed with a whole and a different case study. There is no procedure typical of soap operas and a number of series, such as Lost�w, such as a strategic scene cut in half and cdn. Besides, let's face it - someone always has to get sick and heal or not recover <- the scheme is always the same as in life, but you can play it out in a lot of ways. Besides, I think this series is not about treatment at all, which is just a set for the investigation of what was before and who is lying. In fact, the feature is more criminal-psychological.

I finished the first season and yesterday I watched the beginning of the second season on TV. They started sharply - more sexist jokes, racist slurs. And house started to buy more colorful T-shirts. Hope these are not omens of the upcoming "shark jump". The worst part is that this series could kill its popularity.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:28 am

House: Season Two, Episode Two. For me, the best in this series. Dr. Gregory House has broken, in my opinion, the taboo related to children suffering from leukemia, or in general: to sick children. And without rudeness, but also blunting wit. EMMY should have been awarded for this one episode, for example.
TVP2 is only tired of the second season, I wonder if AXN will continue the 3rd and 4th season.
Sell your soul