House MD

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:26 am

It's not Silent, House heals patients, and prevents them from dying on the operating table :-P However, sometimes when House loses to God (and he rarely loses, once he even has a disputed draw: roll :), someone dies and these are completely sad episodes. The first few episodes are basically single case reports, which might not be a very interesting incentive, but it's much better after that. We get to know the staff and their mutual relations better, and these are often really twisted. Like medical cases.

Me, my better half and our roommate made it to the end of the second season yesterday. While waiting for the new episodes of BSG (and why the 4 seasons dvd release is almost PLN 600? In addition, without Polish subtitles: - /), bored with Surgeons, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Doomed to Escape and a lot of other endless stories, I thought there was nothing left There is no good in this TV, and here recently such a discovery! One of the best series ever.

ps. and the best so far is BSG
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Poison Ivy

House MD

Post by Poison Ivy » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:02 am

ASX-ie: House M.D. does not stand on action, clever flips. It stands on the phenomenal figure of the main character and brilliant dialogues. Each episode is a separate (basically) medical case, and this is the point: it is about diagnosing the disease after sometimes a few general symptoms. As the episodes progress, the action is expanded to include mutual relations between the characters, up to the most emotional plot of "Huddy" (House + Cuddy). If you count on ER, emotions from Grey's Anatomy - you will be disappointed. And if you like intelligent, humorous scenarios and original characters of the main characters, especially the title character - you will be delighted.

I forgot that in House versus God there was a problematic draw ... But then there was a number with a socket when House wanted to see what it was like after death ... This could possibly tip the pointer from a duel with God to Greg :) Me too I couldn't stand it and have been updated recently. I shit: the end of season 4 was ...

Battlestar Galactica is on dvd in Poland? : shock: Is it an American edition?
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:25 am

Stop! I almost cried! It's been a long time since I experienced such strong emotions while watching anything. Well, maybe the episode with the cripple and his dog also touched me.
Yes, and that's awesome. They treat guys all through the episode - first for some sarcoidosis, then something else, and finally he had a toothpick in his stomach that punctured something and couldn't be detected on something there: mrgreen:
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:33 am

I expressed myself wrong. I meant what Romulus later wrote - deepening the mutual relationship between doctors - the further away, the more interesting and it's not just talking about who with whom and why yes, or actually not - as in Grey's Anatomy. The 5th season has not delighted me so far. By the way, if House had met Izzy, the diagnosis would have been obvious, but let's not anticipate the incidents.
Of course, I meant the editions available on amazon.com, and unfortunately they do not contain the Polish version of the subtitles. I have a project, I know English well, so I do not complain, but the combination of DVD quality and subtitles - I would not think about spending such an amount.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:59 am

Recently it's House md. I admit that I got involved. House himself is a great character, not to mention his specific sense of humor .... I swallowed 3 series and I am now probably 4th. He deserves applause above all for being level 3.

But overall, Sex and the City remains my most beloved series 8) flawless.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:50 pm

I just finished watching the fourth season - very mixed feelings, especially after the final episode ...

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Yesterday I watched s5e11 :) and allegedly FOX episode 12 will not be released until January 19: shock:
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Can be. Probably the fault of my sex, but for me the characters of this series appeared to be a bunch of idiots possessed by some incredible will, plastic characters cut out from the front pages of newsletters in the style of "Gala". But probably my prejudice to this show is that I missed the moment where it was fresh and at its most powerful. Now it's embarrassing for me, then it could have been interesting. Besides, there is also some point in the fact that this is most likely not a series for guys: P
I see. And one more thing. Nobody will persuade me that a series in which one of the characters is called Mr. Big is intelligent and worth a look: P

I am hunting for Crime Story now. A brilliant crime series, unfortunately quite old and hard to get somewhere :(. And I think I'll finally give this House a chance. But still reluctantly.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:20 pm

You're right about the moment you "get" on the show. This is what I wrote earlier. It is simply not a series of universal themes, but has been hailed as some kind of TV manifesto for women.
This series can be watched by guys: if only to try to understand women (at least at the beginning - then inevitable trivialization progressed). And as a guy watching this series - I had a lot of fun. And Mr. Big was a cool guy, a womanizer, a prince, a super lover and a super bastard - the guy in a nutshell.

Blasphemer: P Burn the anti-rock! : P

Crime Story - if I remember correctly - was once included as an addition to some ragged newspaper for unhappy housewives. An even cult series: from a brilliant musical theme to the main antagonists - it is a pity that the ending was the same ... Anyway: Michael Mann - and everything is clear ...

By the way: I bet the Christmas brewery to anyone who guesses what scene from Crime Story Michael Mann then transferred directly to GOR�CZKA ... (at least I managed to connect this one scene directly :)) (and the Rush itself is almost a remake of another film by this director ...).
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:36 pm

House generally rules, although the latest series is already boring. This year, Dexter's season 3 was the best (and he turned out to be the best of the series).

I think it's worth mentioning a comedy series like The Big Bang Theory. There's some laughter, and it's even quite inventive, though not as sophisticated as House M.D.'s humor.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.