House MD

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:20 pm

I completely forgot about the new episode ... Well, I'll wait until next week and take two right away.
Anyway, for now I was taken by The Big Bang Theory - a really good nerdy sitcom for nerds: D
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:37 pm

Get down now. The episode is actually quite decent compared to others from this season.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:16 pm

It's a fact. I won't buy a dvd, but I like to twist my laughs :)
And the "House" last quite quite, so it's worth it. Although it also crossed my mind to wait until the last one. Especially since maybe the last one appears to have a motif that can be called "a trumpet calling for the finale"
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:36 am

Rather for people to laugh at nerds. Or for nerds to console themselves that you are not at this stage yet :)
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:38 am

When I watch it, I discover a disturbing lot of features: starting with the fact that I often know what they are talking about: D
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 am

I thought the series would jump into "final ruts" in this episode. Especially since the end of the previous one promised a lot. But the happy ending in the final ruined everything. Literally. And for what?
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:15 am

And finally, the turn towards the finale has been made. Episode s08e20 quite quite. I was afraid that it would be bad after the previous one, because I was disappointed in solving the cancer case. But, fortunately, that was not the solution. And also the departure of one of the most important heroes. Two more episodes.
Sell your soul

Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:50 am

Well, we probably know who will die, and who will not live to see someone die :) Or maybe it will be different? I have the impression that there will be no final fart after all. Everything will be clear on Monday.

I will kill if someone spells before next Friday
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Murin

House MD

Post by Murin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:17 am

Yesterday I caught up with the previous week, and I'm pretty sure House went where he's supposed to be on purpose to get Wilson to fight.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Leriel

House MD

Post by Leriel » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:07 am

No spoiler: the first 30 minutes are boring as oiled tripe, then more interesting, but still predictable. Such a mean bit and without fucking
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.