Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:27 am

It's not an impression, it's a fact.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Devil Baby

House MD

Post by Devil Baby » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:24 am

Masters has arrived. I have the impression that this is Turbo Cameron ...
Sell your soul

fabulousfreesia

House MD

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:30 am

As I said, I did - season 7-8 with the ending behind me. Unfortunately, the series evidently changed and became schematic. If we were to make one season from the best moments of these dozen or so episodes, it would have had some balls. Because there are a few good sections, but they are threaded through a section-pattern. The juggling of House's female helpers in the last two seasons also looks like a dramatic attempt to breathe something fresh into the series - as a result, neither the characters Masters, Adams and Park (let alone Park and Masters are roughly similar characters) are deepened. Chase's plot was carried out nicely in season 8.

Ending ... ok. No fuck, but pretty nice.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Vataes

House MD

Post by Vataes » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:18 pm

I finished Season 5. He wasn't as good as the fourth season, but he wasn't noticeably weaker either. Overall, this season has focused on relationships.
There were some nice episodes (like going to a funeral or a guy who could only blink), some unexpected situations (Kutner, that was a nice emotional kick, Amber and fun for the last three episodes). The ending also touched me, when all my friends are happy at the wedding, House is taken to the facility. Not a big deal, but it moves.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:17 pm

And this is where the show should end.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:04 pm

The first episode of the next season was good.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Perv

House MD

Post by Perv » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:23 pm

It was, but so what? For one episode, it wasn't worth giving up on a good ending.
It's so good being bad

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Well, if not, if so? If it were as you wrote, why were you watching the next seasons? :-P
Audience was high, and they dragged on, like chewing gum. How is "Hamamerce".
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Hawking

House MD

Post by Hawking » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:17 pm

I'm after 7 episodes of season 6 and I'm irritated by the quality spikes. There are great, emotional, suspenseful scenes, only to shoot something that breaks the rhythm at all.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Vanity Fair

House MD

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:08 pm

I have finished my 6th season. It wasn't bad, there were some great episodes, but you can see that the best things in the series are over. The ending was a bit candy, especially after what House and Cuddy said and how the girl thing ended (doctor's fault, IMO).
All is vanity, nothing is fair