House MD

Perv

House MD

Post by Perv » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:30 am

And the first episode of the 5th season of House M.D: P was quite good, but somehow it was watched too quickly and it was not enough about the patient. But House and Cuddy had great xD lyrics
It's so good being bad

Eredin

House MD

Post by Eredin » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:10 am

Dr. House above all xD Due to the minimum number of channels (4 including two with snow) and my father who gets goosebumps at the word "serial" I have a little limited access to this kind of cultural goods. So far, due to the hopelessness spreading to all sides Dr. House is the only meaning of my life ^^ I would like to find myself some more ...
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Irakhash

House MD

Post by Irakhash » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:09 am

MD House. The only show recently that made me an addict. Today I finished watching the last episode of Series 4, which pushed me into my chair and made my eyes tear. Literally. I slowly suck in 5 series. Phenomenal, brilliant, beautiful, wonderful. Yes, I am an addict and I need to heal myself.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:48 am

Welcome to the club: mrgreen:

And I watch a series in FoxLife under the ungrateful title Madam President (Commander In Chief). The president is dying, his place is being replaced by the vice president, who is considered not very appropriate for this position. Played by Geena Davis. And this is how it goes for a dozen episodes (I remembered after the time that the series was once on TVP1 - it had to shudder me to catch it only at the third episode ...). Generally - a laurel: how difficult it is to be president when you have children growing up, to be a tough and steadfast idealist. If these 13 episodes are worth getting tired, it is for Donald Sutherland, who plays the role of a political competitor to Saint President. Of course - since she is holy he must be from hell - although I admit there is some shading here. And Donald Sutherland, without even pretending that he is taking over the role, is fascinating ... And his protagonist has a sweet assistant - Natasha Henstridge played this role.

The icing hurts your teeth, God forbid, the president cannot get your hands dirty - and if you have to hang the battery on the testicles of some Arab terrorist, you will almost cry: I did not give such an order ... , because "we have rules to be better than them (terrorists)" (even when they kill our citizens and we make toilet paper from our rules. That's how it goes, more or less. Boredom - if someone needs more ambitious "hooks" than Fashion For Success. for a nap - I highly recommend ... This is an exceptionally liberal West Wing series with a dream left-wing administration that was a hundred times more interesting.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:22 am

This is terrible. Now I want to listen to Massive Attack "Teardrop" over and over again. And I'm tempted to fuck an avatar with House but that would be shit and biased. A signature is enough: mrgreen:
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Anansi

House MD

Post by Anansi » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:09 am

I'm from House M.D. up to date. The newest, 10th episode is already on my disk and waiting until tomorrow to be watched. Basically, I can say that House's 5th season holds the level. And it makes me crazy about this xD series.

Why is nobody in Poland able to make such a series? Apart from the fact that we don't have such hospitals? xD
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Vataes

House MD

Post by Vataes » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:50 am

The answer to your question is simple - but I've already exhausted my bite limit for this week, I'm afraid: mrgreen:

Since I bought the first season on DVD - I can't help but borrow money. I look forward to the next seasons in Poland. So much crap is appearing on dvd lately, I believe that this gem will also not be forgotten ... Hugh Laurie is writing or writing another novel. The first - The Arms Dealer has a lot of sarcastic British humor. Although the plot itself is conventional. But it's nice to have on the shelf.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:52 am

I think I'll buy xD.

Oh, I am reminded of the text that perfectly illustrates my attachment to this series. They are even spoken by House himself ... "I'm addicted, but i don't have a problem"
I think love is stronger than habits or circumstances. I think it is possible to keep yourself for someone for a long time and still remember why you were waiting when she comes at last.

Pensmug

House MD

Post by Pensmug » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:10 am

I'll be up to date tomorrow. Kumpela has sucked episodes of 5 series. Tomorrow I have a reason to go to class: mrgreen: I am very happy that the 5th series is keeping the level. I am simply delighted. Especially that I infected my better half and my best friend with love for this series (not in one, although we were suggested to take it into account: mrgreen :). House rules, crushes and tramples.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Veldrin

House MD

Post by Veldrin » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:19 am

I watched Dr. House's pajlot. Hmm ... Good, but after so many "ohhh" and "ahhh" I was hoping for the "dragon entrance" at the very beginning. Are the other episodes kept in a similar atmosphere? There are more emotions, e.g. patient deaths?
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...