House MD

Woland

House MD

Post by Woland » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:35 am

And I guess I'll be one of the few who will say that the show's finale was okay. I don't know if there was a satisfactory ending at all. It seemed optimal to me. In fact, there was no fucking, but none of the episodes preceding the finale announced anything like that. And I think that the expected by everyone (?) Ending would probably be a disappointment. On the other hand, it was unconvincing, because it's hard to believe that what happened in just one episode. Top two, when it turned out in the previous one that House had caught up with the past and an alternative had emerged.

It's hard not to spoil.

Ciliren

House MD

Post by Ciliren » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:43 am

On reflection, the ending is actually optimal.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Matsui

House MD

Post by Matsui » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:45 am

I was very disappointed with the whole idea at the end - you can actually talk more about the lack of an idea.

The entire eighth season can be assessed overall positively (though maybe because it came after the hopeless seventh), but the last episode is a really mediocre way to end the whole story, which we watched, at least for a few years.
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Dangerous

House MD

Post by Dangerous » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:05 am

How good would it be?

SPOILERS
1. House really dead? I myself would call such an ending bent, "forcibly".
2. House As If Nothing? That would only be a disappointment.
3. House Turned Happy? It would require at least a dozen or so sections of justification, but it would be possible. But we have an ending, in which the main character, under the influence of the disease of his closest and only friend, finally decides to do something for others, and not only think about himself. In this sense, we are dealing here with a reevaluation of his entire attitude to date. Wilson's disease might not have changed Wilson in particular, but it did change House, and in that sense House did indeed die. Because he also died almost literally, because there is no way back for him

I consider the ending to be optimal, which does not mean that it is satisfying. But the fact that there was no fucking might be better than forced.
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Kaikki

House MD

Post by Kaikki » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:40 am

The aforementioned proposals would indeed be even worse scenarios than the chosen one, but this does not mean that this one is good. I myself do not undertake to present an alternative scenario, which would be better, because I simply do not feel up to the strength (House's writers are, after all, professionals) and moreover, they do not pay me for good ideas for this series, so I do not waste my time on them. search. But the lack of my own idea does not deprive me of the right to criticize someone else's lack of an idea?

You can see from a kilometer that Wilson's disease is forced on. House's departure is a change in that he breaks up with the hospital, which is the place of the events of the entire series - in fact, everything could go on in some Angola and in a fundamental sense it would not change anything.

So is it possible to talk about an internal change of the hero himself? It seems to me that this one may at most be yet to come, but so far there is no indication of it.

In that sense, it's not an ending for me - ok. House is breaking up with the hospital, about to lose his best friend - but is there any consequence of it? (I remind you that this is a series about House) You don't even know ...

Triss Merigold

House MD

Post by Triss Merigold » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:46 am

I was gonna start cheating for my father. I myself started watching ...
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Alfa

House MD

Post by Alfa » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Let me know which season you will be bored with.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Onirke

House MD

Post by Onirke » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Let him persevere until the final of four. Mighty fuck.
Then he can forgive himself.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Sylfil

House MD

Post by Sylfil » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:06 pm

5 more is quite okay, I personally just didn't make it through last season. It is not the same anymore.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Gor

House MD

Post by Gor » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Same for me, although I planned to see the whole thing when it comes out. Instead, I read the ending.
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.