Lost

Ciliren

Lost

Post by Ciliren » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:28 pm

I know, I downloaded and watched - it's a pity it didn't look like they described.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Vanity Fair

Lost

Post by Vanity Fair » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:06 pm

As for the epilogue, I personally did not hope that they would answer any questions (because answering all the most important questions would not be a chance anyway). I was hoping to see something about the future of the island itself, on the island. Some adventure of Hug and Ben, something that would open a new, never unfinished chapter in her story. Something to hint at Hug's words that Ben was a great number two.
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Matsui

Lost

Post by Matsui » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:06 pm

I did just right to quit after the first three episodes.
Similar to Prison Break (I doubted after the first episode).
Oh, then I was the hipster ...
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Woland

Lost

Post by Woland » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:15 pm

I just started watching Losty in a more sensible way from the second half of the second season, then somehow I remembered the first and a half of the second, because I had seen fragments on TV. Only after that I was attacked by Lostomania.
As for Prison Break - I've seen the whole thing, I only recommend the first season.

Eredin

Lost

Post by Eredin » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:36 am

The first season is behind me. The finale wasn't emotionally striking, it was a bit lengthy and a bit boring, but the series as a whole is starting to get me a bit hooked. I also have my favorite character - he's definitely a dog.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Brerg

Lost

Post by Brerg » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:26 am

I remember these playful speculations: will Vincent get his flashbacks? : mrgreen:
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Dangerous

Lost

Post by Dangerous » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:56 am

I'm in the stage of watching Lost, I've finished a very good first season and I'm in the middle of my second season. The first few episodes of the second series were really very good, it's a pity that later the pace of action slows down significantly, and the story of the individual characters is stretched like spaghetti. This is especially evident in Episode 12, which doesn't really add anything to the show. While in the first episodes of the series we discovered more secrets of the island, now the pace of the action has slowed down, although there are a few unsolved puzzles in the air, which, worst of all, have been kept in abeyance for a dozen or so episodes ...

If at least the main themes of the entire series, i.e. what is the island, the numbers, why the catastrophe happened, who are the Others, etc. will not be solved in this series, I have the impression that I will be forced to ignore the whole series, because it is slowly getting boring ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Pensmug

Lost

Post by Pensmug » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:47 am

With so little patience, don't count on finding out the solutions. If you get to the end (of the series, not the season), you will get to know some of them, but some of them will remain in your guesses.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Vataes

Lost

Post by Vataes » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:54 am

Lost ended after the first series. The rest is excuse me "poop". Of course, there were some interesting themes, very good threads and interesting stories, but for these several dozen minutes, I do not recommend watching all the series. I advise you well, Jachu - oil the rest because it will only get worse. At the end, the level of absurdity and stupidity is already so high that it is not known whether this is all for real or the authors are making the viewer "burp": roll:
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Sylfil

Lost

Post by Sylfil » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:52 am

I had a nose. I stopped on three episodes.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it