Lost

Brerg

Lost

Post by Brerg » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:52 am

For me, Widmore has to do with the original Dharma. Once we met him in the "past" when he first encountered the heroes. This would fit in with the mysterious Dharma Initiative if he had taken control of the island after leaving the island (after the bomb incident or later). Especially since he didn't like Ben very much. What else would he dislike him, if not for his betrayal of the Dharma and giving (?) The island to Richard and Jacob (?)

It is quite possible that Widmore knows what this fight is about. Where from - I have no idea. But he's too clever and too determined a player to be just a Someone / Something pawn. Maybe it really does represent some third force, external. And his role - maybe on the side of Jacob, because NieLock certainly doesn't like him (his people rebuilt those Dharma equipment that created a barrier to stop Smoke).

I also need to refresh this series. I am hugely curious to see what it will be like to watch it from start to finish. I'm planning a marathon with all of Lost this summer.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Eredin

Lost

Post by Eredin » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:45 am

I bet Widmore is on Jacob's side; it will not be an easy alliance: Jack (who is generally bad with everything and everyone already), Richard, Ben, Ilana, Widmore (?) - they will bite: mrgreen:

And Jacob's cabin is actually MIB's place of imprisonment. In my opinion, Jacob sat safe (and carnal) in the leg of the statue all the time. Meanwhile, Christian (MIB's manifestation) appeared in the hut, etc. Claire disappeared there, I doubt that Jacob would turn people against himself.

I wonder what it will be now, the next episode is real fire is brewing.
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today

Poison Ivy

Lost

Post by Poison Ivy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:38 am

Haha. You should've said so from the beginning. I wouldn't be producing that much ... but on the other hand I like to create such theories for myself;)

As for Widmore, maybe he wanted the island to himself and he really isn't with anyone. Maybe he knew so much and had so much influence that he tried to get off the train and MiBa and Jacob, and when it turned out that he was up to something, they chased him off the island.

As for the hut, that's right. I also thought it was MiB's prison, but how do you explain that Ilana's group went to look for Jacob at this cabin (or else - for the hell they would go to MiBa there)?

Eh, I think I'll start watching again now - thanks to that I should make it before the final. After the final, I probably won't feel like it anymore
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Devil Baby

Lost

Post by Devil Baby » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:46 am

Jack's father has appeared outside of Jack's cabin many times. Maybe this is the place where the whole story begins, where Jacob and MiB get to know each other?
By the way, remember when Ben got Father Locke out of nowhere? That point seems to overlap with MiB's promises to Sawyer and Sayid (though I mean mostly Sayid).
Sell your soul

Alfa

Lost

Post by Alfa » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:22 am

MORT, good question about this cabin, I didn't think about it. Then I don't know what it was supposed to be.

Jander, but the hut was built by Horace Goodspeed, in the Dharma period already;)

I'm just speculating with Widmore, this is the topic where anything can happen.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.

Perv

Lost

Post by Perv » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:18 am

Damn ... guys I do not know about you, I am waiting for tomorrow like a horny teenager for a Friday drive: D

I watch the trailer with Ab Aterno over and over again, Richard as the main character, jeeeezu jeeeezu jaaaa already want aaaaaa !!!! : D: D: D
It's so good being bad

Triss Merigold

Lost

Post by Triss Merigold » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:39 am

I avoid it on purpose :) But also, I can't wait. I suspect that this may be the case by the end of the season.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

fabulousfreesia

Lost

Post by fabulousfreesia » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:10 am

I don't watch trailers anymore. I prefer to be completely surprised. ;)

But I just watched the first episode of the first season: P
(the file of the second episode got messed up :()

It was fun to watch Charlie have a few chances to die early on ^^
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Leriel

Lost

Post by Leriel » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Some moments seemed to be underdeveloped or forced (Run away, darling, straight into the mouth of the monster on board, run away! The priest was not very convincing for me either.

Despite everything, I had a lot of fun and I'm glad that there was a flashback, despite the main topic of the story of non-survivors.

Funny, everyone thought that in the 5th season finale it was just the famous sailor from the island, and it turns out that it must have been some other (not the weather;)).
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Vanity Fair

Lost

Post by Vanity Fair » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Ha! But the captain of BLACK ROCK was Magnus Hanso. It is obvious that this is the ancestor of Alvar Hanso, who is behind the Dharma Initiative. So we'll probably hear / see DI again (like nothing else, Widmore fits as CEO of this organization, Alvar's right hand man).

The concept of the island - interesting. Still cloudy, but it already says something about the essence of this island.

Besides, I feel sorry for Richard - just like Ben before. Another figure "reduced" to the level of "no answer".

EDIT: I wonder if the works of Dharma (bunkers, entering numbers) had anything to do with studying the essence of "cork"? I mean, was DI as an external ... hmmm ... emanation (Jacob) was an attempt by him to solve the problem of guarding, or was it keeping the "plug" in place? So that he doesn't have to do it. An alternative to unsuccessful searching for a Candidate?
All is vanity, nothing is fair